napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Test cycle help.

EllisD

Ok. Going to do the best I can to keep this shorter in the Bible

I am 44 years old and I am only in my third week of a 400 mg cyp cycle. I am in no way expecting any results this early into this type of cycle. But what I am wondering is if the cyp I have is even legit. Should I have felt anything at this point? Increase appetite? Maybe even a couple extra Boners or something. Does legit stuff feel a certain way as it injected? Cuz all is the same. I know I am very early in a very long cycle. But I'd really appreciate some of your knowledge on this.

Also. Do you that I am doubting my local source, I'm going to ask the question that most don't like to answer maybe. Not that anyone on here does test. (Wink wink) but could someone please tell me a reliable source online for cyp that you know "other" guys use? I can private email someone if you don't wanna tell me on here. I just wanna make sure I'm not shooting olive oil or worse in my ass.

Thanks for the help in advance.

It's not a brand. Just a white bottle the says Cypioonate (testosterone cypionate) 200mg/ml. And a expiration date 06/2021

Just keep running it this time around give it 2 more weeks you should start feeling more morning wood if your not running your ai to high . There's a section for member source for your next time around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AI is Aro 12.5 eod. And you mentioned "member source" next time around. Is that for the second half of my question on my post?

I guess here's another question. If I'm not really feeling anything. Is the AI every other day really needed? Or can I just do 12.5 every 3-4 days till I notice something?

Just cause your not feeling it yet doesn't mean your estrogen isn't going up

So now read comments in titles then you will know who to pm to get your birthday cake

Top Bottom