napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Team robolics

FL1025

VIP Member
As many of you know I've used Robolics for a while and am officially on Team Robo. If anyone needs any help or suggestions of Robolics products I'm but a message away.

Decided to go with Robo for my upcoming cycle. So far communication has been quick and clear through order process and payment. I was able to place my order and receive confirmation that BC payment had been received in under 24 hours. Will post when gear arrives. I also plan on logging this cycle and just got my pre-cycle bloods back.

Ready for anything......

Decided to go with Robo for my upcoming cycle. So far communication has been quick and clear through order process and payment. I was able to place my order and receive confirmation that BC payment had been received in under 24 hours. Will post when gear arrives. I also plan on logging this cycle and just got my pre-cycle bloods back.

Ready for anything......

With Robo you should be ready for everything. Lol great stuff. Good to hear you're giving him a go. Always satisfied with comms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ready for anything......

Sounds good brotha, yea I've never had an issue with anything when it comes to Robo. I've used him since I was on EVO. What all did you get man?

Ready for anything......

It won't take long for the gear to arrive, he's super fast.

Thanx for the encouragement and info, Bro's. I'm going on the day it arrives. I'll put a proper cycle plan up at beginning of log, but in short I'm doing a 12 week Test E 300mg a week and Mast E 700mg a week, with a Test P kicker and Anavar closer.

I am already killing it in the gym, so I def plan on making another transformation.

Counting the minutes....

Thanx for the encouragement and info, Bro's. I'm going on the day it arrives. I'll put a proper cycle plan up at beginning of log, but in short I'm doing a 12 week Test E 300mg a week and Mast E 700mg a week, with a Test P kicker and Anavar closer.

I am already killing it in the gym, so I def plan on making another transformation.

Counting the minutes....

Sounds good man, I have some EQ and Mast coming in for my upcoming blast. His Eq is real smooth

So I got my gear...let's see, Monday was a holiday so...4 business days from BC payment confirmation. I'm liking this. Got home from work, sorted out my gear shelf, and pinned first dose of this 12 week mission. Ready to set up my log, and anyone who has followed me on a cycle before, watch me now. The rest of you....I'm gonna tear this shit up....

Here we go...

So I got my gear...let's see, Monday was a holiday so...4 business days from BC payment confirmation. I'm liking this. Got home from work, sorted out my gear shelf, and pinned first dose of this 12 week mission. Ready to set up my log, and anyone who has followed me on a cycle before, watch me now. The rest of you....I'm gonna tear this shit up....

Here we go...
Sounds good brother, yea his shipping is fast. I'll be following your log to see your results

Here we go...

Nice... I'll follow along bro. Kill it.

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]
5% Discount Code: MP5

Here we go...

Yea buddy! I'm following for sure. Your workout ethic with a touch of Robo gear. There's some gains to be made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom