napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Taking sarms for the first time

Bday77

So I have heard a lot of good things about LGD 4033. Is it the best sarm for Bulking? I am currently Bulking and looking to add lean body mass. Whats the best dosage? Cycle length and how Much lean body mass could you add with it? I am going to run test with it. Of course the diet and training has to be on point as we all know. I am new to this so would be very helpful from people that has knowledge about sarms.

yes, lgd is the best sarm for bulking... i would stack lgd with rad140 along with test... you can get your sarms at esarms.com... they have the best quality you can find... run lgd 12 weeks at 10 mg per day and rad 12 weeks at 20 mg per day

yes, lgd is the best sarm for bulking... i would stack lgd with rad140 along with test... you can get your sarms at esarms.com... they have the best quality you can find... run lgd 12 weeks at 10 mg per day and rad 12 weeks at 20 mg per day

Thanks for the answer. I have one problem though. I am on a budget at the moment so I will be running LGD by itself with test of course. Whats a good dosage for LGD alone?

I’ve used it at 10mg before I started TRT and still use 10mg now that I’m on TRT.

Have been very happy with the results and see no need to change the dosage

Top Bottom