napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Taking rad-140 mk2866 and gw501516

To cut weight and get some lean mussel I'm 5-11 210 pounds new to sarms but love what I took about 9 months ago any recommendations

Yes combined together they make a great stack or you could go with the recomp stack for your goals. If you go with these 3 this would be how you run them

1-12 mk2866 25mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 RAD140 20mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes preworkout

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

I am currently running rad and my strength and endurance are through the roof. The mk is great for building muscle and healing as well.

Thanks is there anything else I should be doing or do you think that's enough for now thanks for your input I appericate it

Thanks is there anything else I should be doing or do you think that's enough for now thanks for your input I appericate it
Make sure your diet and training are on point, you could add daa in there weeks 9-12. And make sure you go through sarmsx. 😊 and you are welcome. I'm sure Dylan and Rick will chime in as well

I am currently running rad and my strength and endurance are through the roof. The mk is great for building muscle and healing as well.

Whoa I didn't know it was safe for a woman to run RAD,since it was considered at one time to be TRT alternative.Learning something new every day...

Whoa I didn't know it was safe for a woman to run RAD,since it was considered at one time to be TRT alternative.Learning something new every day...
It's ok at half the male dose. Regular dose some woman experienced a few slight issues.

Top Bottom