napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Take care yourself

dstrong1

Hello everyone. Havnt been on for some time. I just wanna stress to newer guys and gals how important ancillaries and getting bloodwork done. I failed badly this last cycle of tren. Ended up with serious prostate issues. I'm talking pain so bad I couldn't walk steroids are a serious drug. Please do research. And run proper cycles. This could have been avoided. No questions are dumb questions. Remember were not invinsable. Not sure this is posted in correct place. But just wanted to tell my lil story

Hello everyone. Havnt been on for some time. I just wanna stress to newer guys and gals how important ancillaries and getting bloodwork done. I failed badly this last cycle of tren. Ended up with serious prostate issues. I'm talking pain so bad I couldn't walk steroids are a serious drug. Please do research. And run proper cycles. This could have been avoided. No questions are dumb questions. Remember were not invinsable. Not sure this is posted in correct place. But just wanted to tell my lil story
Jeez buddy, sorry to hear it. Recover quick and learn from the past, so you won't be subject to it again. No matter what, you are absolutely right! I was in your shoes at the age of 22 when I ran my first cycle of dbol and Winstrol and I had absolutely no idea what I was doing. Needless to say, I screwed myself up for a while, but thank God I was young and my body fully recovered.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Didnt get bloodwork for 1. Didnt properly run ancillaries for 2. Thing is I knew better. But as a man sometimes I feel invincible. Now I gotta run antibiotics once a year.

Hope you start to feel better and thank you for sharing this, Just curious what ancillaries did you fail to run? I’m assuming you didn’t run caber.

Didnt get bloodwork for 1. Didnt properly run ancillaries for 2. Thing is I knew better. But as a man sometimes I feel invincible. Now I gotta run antibiotics once a year.
Ok, go easy and take care of yourself.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom