bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Superdrol

Archea

Hey all,

All new member here.
Did any one try out PL's new sdrol?
I want to have some feedback before ordering. I hear she has top notch products all round, but was interested in sdrol reviews specifically, and if possible at what doses were there results if any.

Thx
Arc

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

I don't have any experience with this lab and I can tell you that most probably don't either when it comes to the SD specifically. Superdrol just isn't a very popular compound anymore. Me personally I love superdrol, but you may find a lot of people don't like it. If you ever get a hold of any superdrol and end up using it, a word of advise.

1. USE CYCLE SUPPORT
2. Eat a TON of carbs in a caloric surplus
3. Start out at 20mg a day. If that doesn't make you sick then go up to 30-40 mg a day but NEVER more. Good luck. 4-5 weeks MAXIMUM, and that is if you are a crazy bastard. I know people who couldn't tolerate 3 weeks.

I don't have any experience with this lab and I can tell you that most probably don't either when it comes to the SD specifically. Superdrol just isn't a very popular compound anymore. Me personally I love superdrol, but you may find a lot of people don't like it. If you ever get a hold of any superdrol and end up using it, a word of advise.

1. USE CYCLE SUPPORT
2. Eat a TON of carbs in a caloric surplus
3. Start out at 20mg a day. If that doesn't make you sick then go up to 30-40 mg a day but NEVER more. Good luck. 4-5 weeks MAXIMUM, and that is if you are a crazy bastard. I know people who couldn't tolerate 3 weeks.
Woah man, thank you for the in depth review..

You're SD king for SD I suppose , lol.
I am very interested in gaining strength, how would you rate SD in the strength department?

Would it be OK to use SD 3 weeks at a time as a kickstart and a finisher within the same cycle?
I was thinking:
1-12 Test C 400/week
1-12 Proviron 25-50 ED
1-3 Sdrol 10-30 ED
10-12 Sdrol 10-30 ED
Aromasin 12.5 eod

Also, what would you recommend for sd cycle support?

Hey all,

All new member here.
Did any one try out PL's new sdrol?
I want to have some feedback before ordering. I hear she has top notch products all round, but was interested in sdrol reviews specifically, and if possible at what doses were there results if any.

Thx
Arc

What's up bro, welcome to the board. I haven't used superdrol from Pharmalady but I have used a lot of her other products and they were all of good quality and I got good results. I have used a lot of superdrol in the past and recently I got some superdrol raws from my powder source. For me and many others superdrol is the strongest oral for lean mass and strength gains. Even at 10mgs a day superdrol will be very effective. The biggest draw back is how toxic it is. If you are gonna use superdrol I would start at 10mgs a day and see how you feel, and as long as you are feeling good you can up the dose. I wouldn't take more than 30mgs a day and I wouldn't use superdrol longer than a month straight. Some people get a lot of negative sides from it and some people it doesn't bother too much. Make sure you take a cycle support with the superdrol and drink a lot of water. Superdrol is very effective you just gotta use it with caution and listen to your body. Good luck bro and welcome aboard.

I've used NAC throughout a 5 week cycle of SD and my liver values came back fine 3+ months post cycle. The strength gains are very, very good on SD. But you will not gain any strength without really trying hard to do so (actually lifting HEAVY). SD also seems to give me a very good endurance benefit too, even when doing cardio. For me back and calf pumps don't exist on superdrol even on 40mg a day. I concur with the idea that 10mg is a good dose. My first cycle I tried 10mg, got nothing for 2 weeks. That's why my cycle lasted 5 weeks cause the rest of the time I was taking 30mg Ed just to get something out of it. But I was also over 200 lbs my first cycle so that might tell you something.

Your idea for your cycle, no kidding, is exactly like mine very first cycle. I used SD as the starter and the finisher. The only difference is I used Test E not Cyp. Results were great for me. Make sure you have a good pct to follow up on.

I've used NAC throughout a 5 week cycle of SD and my liver values came back fine 3+ months post cycle. The strength gains are very, very good on SD. But you will not gain any strength without really trying hard to do so (actually lifting HEAVY). SD also seems to give me a very good endurance benefit too, even when doing cardio. For me back and calf pumps don't exist on superdrol even on 40mg a day. I concur with the idea that 10mg is a good dose. My first cycle I tried 10mg, got nothing for 2 weeks. That's why my cycle lasted 5 weeks cause the rest of the time I was taking 30mg Ed just to get something out of it. But I was also over 200 lbs my first cycle so that might tell you something.

Your idea for your cycle, no kidding, is exactly like mine very first cycle. I used SD as the starter and the finisher. The only difference is I used Test E not Cyp. Results were great for me. Make sure you have a good pct to follow up on.

Couldn't agree with you more. Gotta lift heavy if you want the strength gains. I had a couple friends who run SD at 30 and 40mgs a day but for me10mgs gives me great results. Everyone's body is different and responds differently to gear. Just gotta experiment and find the sweet spot.

Thank you all very much, I am still contemplating whether I should go with PLs Sdrol or go another route, but overall she has very good feedback so I may just go ahead and do it. I may even start a log of my run, if it is of any value in your eyes.

Yeah, I just tried PL superdrol. I was harder and more vascular within a week on 20mg a day! I personally could not handle the sides though. By day 5, I felt like I had a spring break hangover and could feel my pulse in my hands while sleeping.(BP 150/89)I was on 700mg of tren last cycle and had pretty much no sides too! If all orals make you feel like this, no thanks! I also thought about trying it at 10mg possibly but I'm hesitant.

I recently started the oral SD.Start with 10 mg not 20mg.Run for a week.I bumped up to 20 mg the second week and literally had to drop back down to 10mg.Its super anabolic and eats up the calories.Maybe because I'm dieting at the same time but it does make you hard,strong and a frigging alpa dog. Its nice stuff. I see running it for 4 weeks off 4 back on 4 .To me it feels like about 20 strong anavar at once.LOL
I'm going to try the injectable SD.

I've been running the oral just 10 mg a day it's been great. I just got some injectable though .I'm going to switch I'm just not a big fan of orals. Proviron I don't mind it always works well . I'll be in the gym here in a few and will test it out. I just pinned a ml of tri-blend,a ml of prop and and half ml of superdrol. That will wake you up brother .

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Just placed an order with Pharma Lady for some SDrol , will keep you guys posted

Just placed an order with Pharma Lady for some SDrol , will keep you guys posted

keep in mind she is going into surgery so don't freak out if she doesn't respond to your emails right away. she has it planned out to take care of orders during her recovery

Keep up posted on your results... I haven't seen much feedback on SDrol...

Pharma Lady Rep

Yeah man superdrol is a pretty harsh compound! But it's the only compound that killed my appetite and took away my energy but I still gained 10 pounds of muscle and my body transformed. Hardness and vascularity.. but again just be careful with this compound and take your cycle support and carb up!

Top Bottom