napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Super tren 2000 MCG

Fernando018

I just purchased some tren that is 2000 mcg. I have done research and says to take .5 ml. My question is how long can I safely run it. I have my AI, also running anadrol 50 and test prop. I have used tren multiple times and I will not exceed anadrol over 4 weeks and starting that at 25 then to 50. I have always used tren e and tren a but this super tren is new to me.

I had to do a google conversion, 2000mcg equals 2 mg so if my math is correct and the unit of measures are correct, (which might not be) .5 ml would be 1000mcg if it is 2000mcg a ml, which would be 1mg ???? Confusing, hopefully someone can explain that lol.

He might be talking about MT (oral Tren). It's available in a water base injectable.

Yes it is a water base injectable and is highly potent. Yes the math is correct 2000 mcg breaks down to 2mg. Was confusing at first because I am use to 200mg of tren e or 100 mg of tren a but this is supposed to be much stronger. I read a bunch of different forums and they say to take 60-90 minutes before working out and to only use for 4 weeks. I am use to doing 8-10 week cycles with tren.

just because you inject it..it is still an oral and needs to be treated as such...with the same caveats protections etc

ie: don't run it with any other oral

also...injecting .5mL (1mg)..how often...daily?

Yes it is a water base injectable and is highly potent. Yes the math is correct 2000 mcg breaks down to 2mg. Was confusing at first because I am use to 200mg of tren e or 100 mg of tren a but this is supposed to be much stronger. I read a bunch of different forums and they say to take 60-90 minutes before working out and to only use for 4 weeks. I am use to doing 8-10 week cycles with tren.
Dude....I believe what you have is methyltrenbolone...also called metribolone or MT for short.
Powerful powerful shit. Be damn careful.

Dude....I believe what you have is methyltrenbolone...also called metribolone or MT for short.
Powerful powerful shit. Be damn careful.
Yes thin is correct if it is for Pre workout and only 2mg that is not regular tren its methyl tren usually an oral as toxic and as expensive as halotestin I would only use that on your days you want too go heavy or a week body part don't run it consistently

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom