napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

steroids-usa.org

cmb5017

This is a site I used several times and purchased alot of gear from. I got test cyp, EQ, and some anadrol 50. I think the test I got came from genesis labs and the EQ was British dragon. Like I said I made several purchases from them and it was always legit. The only problem I had was they want you to do a bank wire transfer. .that in itself isn't a big deal but I hated goin to my bank and sending money like that over seas every coupke weeks..I know they were wondering wtf I was buying..once they even asked but I told them some bullshit..but how many times can you come up with some bullshit to tell em? I just personally hated doing that. It was uncomfortable. But hey its a good site with good gear if u dont mind bank transfers!

cmb5017 said:
This is a site I used several times and purchased alot of gear from. I got test cyp, EQ, and some anadrol 50. I think the test I got came from genesis labs and the EQ was British dragon. Like I said I made several purchases from them and it was always legit. The only problem I had was they want you to do a bank wire transfer. .that in itself isn't a big deal but I hated goin to my bank and sending money like that over seas every coupke weeks..I know they were wondering wtf I was buying..once they even asked but I told them some bullshit..but how many times can you come up with some bullshit to tell em? I just personally hated doing that. It was uncomfortable. But hey its a good site with good gear if u dont mind bank transfers!

Thank you for that review brother... There are SO MANY different areas to a review aside from the quality and the bank wire payment is a good thing to be aware of. THANK YOU!

JM750 said:
Whats up with them wanting a phone number when you register?

A lot of sites ask just because it's part of their coding set up. Kinda typical in a "cart"

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

Top Bottom