PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
samson
Steroidify.com
PSL        pharmalady
roidvisorrobolics
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Steroidify Loyalty Discount

Steroidify always has all your bases covered, and anti-inflammatory products are no exception. Check out are selection of quality products today.

P0N
    Steroidify Rep
    "taz10" for 10% off
    PM for link to order

Steroidify offers up to 15% bonus cash on every order, which you can use immediately, or you can save it to use towards future orders. The choice is yours, so start shopping and earning today!

Want to save up to 20% on your next order? Of course you do! Find out more about our loyalty discount at https://steroidify.com/promotion/loyalty-discount today!

[center]PRICE MATCH + 10% DISCOUNT if you find it cheaperWorldwide PHARMA Official Distributor Since 2008

Thanks everyone from steriodify. I have ordered PCT stuff before from you guys when trying out diffrent sarms. And it was great. This is my second time ordering from you guys, and I got a free box of winstrol with the loyalty points. I plan to run my next cycle as test,deca,anavar. Using only dragon pharma. Looking forward to getting the rest of my gear from you and trying it out.
    20191002_040210.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch012 View Post
    Thanks everyone from steriodify. I have ordered PCT stuff before from you guys when trying out diffrent sarms. And it was great. This is my second time ordering from you guys, and I got a free box of winstrol with the loyalty points. I plan to run my next cycle as test,deca,anavar. Using only dragon pharma. Looking forward to getting the rest of my gear from you and trying it out.
    20191002_040210.jpg
    Great stuff! We thank you for putting your trust in Steroidify, and wish you an amazing cycle!

Hello im about to start my cycle test E 750mg weekly deca 400mg weekly and dbal 30daily and i would like to ask you guys which protection products should i use during and after cycle?

You will need full liver and organ support to help your body with the toxic orals. DG organ st is a good choice. You should run an AI like arimidex at 0.5mg eod or better yet aromasin at 12.5mg eod. With deca, you should also run cabergolin at 0.25mg e3d to control prolactin. I would also recommend adding 25 to 50mg of Proviron ed to keep your libido healthy, and free test levels high. 2 weeks after your last injection you would start a PCT of at minimum clomid 50mg ed and nolvadex 40mg ed for 6 weeks tapering after the third week to 25mg ed and 20mg ed respectively. You will also want to take 12.5 mg eod of aromasin tapering that off by feel. Cardarine at 20mg ed can be a great add to your PCT as well to help prevent cortisol build up. I would say your testosterone dose seems very high and I would back it down to 400 to 500mg. Also don't run the dianabol longer than 6 weeks. What is your age, body fat percentage, and previous cycle experience?

What is your age, body fat percentage, and previous cycle experience?

Im 20years old with around 10% body fat i have used deca and test e weekly 400mg before and dbal 60mg everyday before for 2months. Just got replay from your consultant guy he told me for better results now i should do the same cycle but increas test e on 750weekly and ran cycle for 12-16weeks

I'm personally not a fan of AAS use at such a young age as you run a real risk of issues with endocrine system development (leading to TRT later in life). He is correct though that with the longer festered compounds, the cycles nerd to be a few weeks longer.