roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Steroidify GUARANTEED US DELIVERY

Tazz

Official Rep
V.I.P.
100% SHIPPING SUCCESS RATE !!!
A LONG AWAITED UPDATE !!!

We want to announce a 100% SHIPPING SUCCESS RATE to US starting from 1st of October '17 with the launch of our 2 new international warehouses.

As we have mentioned last year, we have begun taking serious measures to increase our US delivery success rate and we are glad to see they are exceeding our expectations.

Thank you for your support,
Steroidify Team

taz10 for 10% off

Last edited:
Im new here and new to forums in general. I placed my order today and am excited to get it. I went with you guys because of your success rate. Will post a TD pic when i receive it. :)

Im new here and new to forums in general. I placed my order today and am excited to get it. I went with you guys because of your success rate. Will post a TD pic when i receive it. :)

Looking forward to hearing from you with pictures and how you like it!

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off

Pharamcom is done man ?? Trying to get new gear on this site what is going on here ??

Sir, you appear to be very confused as you are spreading rumors throughout the board. You can message me so I can clarify for you.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off

8c8e80b75e41a464ba20d27ef069ed76.jpg

“taz10” for 10% off! Enjoy! Limited time only!
www.PharmaComStore.ws

(Use bitcoin as payment to get ANOTHER 10% off on top of the taz10 code for a total savings of 20%!!!)

afa58543227dadbf2b6e334804c6336f.gif

Refer any and all questions to me via PM. Available 24/7

PharmaComStore.ws
“taz10” for 10% off

Its been 24 days since I've paid and my package hasn't even left the origin country yet... not expecting it anytime soon :(

Frustrating! Waiting sucks. I ordered 21 days ago and got 1/2 last week and the other 1/2 just just moved today. I know they had a issue in our of the shipping countries but after i contacted them they did send me a new tracking # and it took 8 days before it moved. Tazz and their helpemail has been helpful and responsive.

PharmaComStore GUARANTEED US DELIVERY

Frustrating, especially when they say 9-10 days for delivery. Yeah, they seem to have shipping problems often if you read the reviews

With the safety precautions we take to ENSURE 100% US delivery sometimes there is delays as we need to coordinate the package leaving time to ensure it goes through. I’m sorry for the delay.

PharmaComStore Rep
www.PharmaComStore.ws
“taz10” for 10% off

logo-anim-var3-hq.gif

yes, they contacted me.

they said "once its in the carrier's hands we can't control the shipping time. You will get it sooner or later".

Thanks, Taz I know its not your fault :)

Top Bottom