PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
samson
Steroidify.com
PSL        pharmalady
roidvisorrobolics
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 258

Thread: Steroidify GUARANTEED US DELIVERY

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by carlitobrigante View Post
    yes, they contacted me.

    they said "once its in the carrier's hands we can't control the shipping time. You will get it sooner or later".

    Thanks, Taz I know its not your fault
    Appreciate you understanding brother, if you have any more questions feel free to ask, aswell, due to the inconvenience, next order you place, send me your order number for that order and I will make sure you have some free gear thrown in.


    PharmaComStore Rep
    www.PharmaComStore.ws
    “taz10” for 10% off


  2. #22
    I tried to message you PM abut im not exactly sure how. I did a visitor message? I paid for my order in BCH rather than BTC. I paid the equivant and it shouldn’t be a big deal. I’m just stressing on it and I want to make sure everything is ok.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe8423 View Post
    I tried to message you PM abut im not exactly sure how. I did a visitor message? I paid for my order in BCH rather than BTC. I paid the equivant and it shouldn’t be a big deal. I’m just stressing on it and I want to make sure everything is ok.
    That could be a problem because all crypto wallets are different, did you send BCH to our BTC address? Each crypto has a different wallet address. Please reply so we can handle this ASAP.


    PharmaComStore Rep
    www.PharmaComStore.ws
    “taz10” for 10% off


  4. #24
    Senior Member Steroidify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    http://steroidify.com
    Posts
    273
    Quote Originally Posted by carlitobrigante View Post
    Its been 24 days since I've paid and my package hasn't even left the origin country yet... not expecting it anytime soon
    Hello Sir!
    A certain warehouse had indeed some delays but everything is back to normal now.
    We are massively increasing our product line as well as adding multiple shipping locations and loading products to most of them.

    2 of our warehouse still have a 100% Shipping Success Rate to US for 9 consecutive months in a row.

    Please send us a PM with your order number and we will check it right away. We compensate all delayed orders with 100$ Store Credit Coupons or a 20% DISCOUT CODE, depending on the case.

    There is no customer who has ever lost his money with us and we are active since 2008, so have no worries about that.

    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe8423 View Post
    I tried to message you PM abut im not exactly sure how. I did a visitor message? I paid for my order in BCH rather than BTC. I paid the equivant and it shouldn’t be a big deal. I’m just stressing on it and I want to make sure everything is ok.
    Hello Sir!
    Please send us a PM with your order no.
    Crypto payments are processed within hours and sent for dispatch the same day.

    Thank you!

    www.PharmaComStore.ws - Official Worldwide Pharma Distributors since 2008


    [/QUOTE]

  5. #25
    Yes I sent BCH to your BTC address.

  6. #26
    Dammit I’m new to this forum. How do I private message?

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazz View Post
    That could be a problem because all crypto wallets are different, did you send BCH to our BTC address? Each crypto has a different wallet address. Please reply so we can handle this ASAP.


    PharmaComStore Rep
    www.PharmaComStore.ws
    “taz10” for 10% off







    I private messaged both of you.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe8423 View Post
    I private messaged both of you.
    We will figure this out.


    PharmaComStore Rep
    www.PharmaComStore.ws
    “taz10” for 10% off


  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by PharmaComStore View Post
    Hello Sir!
    A certain warehouse had indeed some delays but everything is back to normal now.
    We are massively increasing our product line as well as adding multiple shipping locations and loading products to most of them.

    2 of our warehouse still have a 100% Shipping Success Rate to US for 9 consecutive months in a row.

    Please send us a PM with your order number and we will check it right away. We compensate all delayed orders with 100$ Store Credit Coupons or a 20% DISCOUT CODE, depending on the case.

    There is no customer who has ever lost his money with us and we are active since 2008, so have no worries about that.

    Thank you!



    Hello Sir!
    Please send us a PM with your order no.
    Crypto payments are processed within hours and sent for dispatch the same day.

    Thank you!

    www.PharmaComStore.ws - Official Worldwide Pharma Distributors since 2008


    [/QUOTE]



    I’m kinda freaking out. I don’t know how we are gonna fix this. I have been looking all over. I have sent messages on your site. Nobody answers me. There’s no way that I can lose all my money right?

  10. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    LOL
    Posts
    41
    ok i sent a private message

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •