napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Steroidify Cycle Log

BigMilly99

All gear was purchased from steroidify, all anabolics are dragon Pharma, arimidex from alpha Pharma, caber from sun Pharma, HCG from bahat serums, IGF and HGH are from GrowthBio, and insulin is Lantus pens and Novo Nordisk Mixtard carts.

Plan:
Week 1-6:
TEST E 250mg EOD
DECA 210mg EOD
Arimidex .5mg EOD

Week 7-12:
TEST E 250mg EOD
EQ 200mg EOD
Arimidex .5mg EOD

Week 13-18:
TEST E 250mg EOD
TREN A 50mg EOD
Arimidex .5mg EOD

IGF LR3, 20 mcgs post workout every day. 4 weeks on, 2 weeks off for the length of cycle.
HGH 4IU everyday.
Insulin, starting art 15 units before bed and 10 units in the morning.

I began the cycle on January 18, 2020. My starting weight was 184lbs. At 12% BF, approximation. The peptides and insulin shipment was delayed (because of corona virus and Chinese new year) so I began the cycle without the IGF, HGH, and insulin, I will incorporate it as soon as it arrives.

Pre cycle bloods:
My doctor messed up the order for bloodwork, I had spoken with her about adding a test for my prolactin levels in addition to a CMP, however she only sent the order in for the prolactin test. I had been all gear for three months and felt great so I jumped into the cycle, I didn't want to wait another week to redo bloodwork.

Week 1:
On Test E 250mg EOD and Deca 210 mg EOD and .5mg of arimidex EOD.
My strength immediately was up on the first day, I began shots on the 18th which was a rest day, then I hit chest on the 19th, my previous session (off cycle) I was repping 100 lb DB for 10, the first day on cycle, which was five days after my last chest day, I was repping the 120's for 12 reps. Six days into the cycle I really began to feel the cycle kick in, felt more aggressive overall, noticed water retention setting in, and my strength was increasing daily.
I finished the first week at 202.4 lbs, an increase of 4.8lbs.

Week 2
Ending on week 2, I weighed in at 207, another 4.5 lbs increase in weight. The Test and Deca and in full effect at this point, the libido and aggression are very noticeable. My strength has continue to increase every day. Hadn't touched a bench press in several months due to a shoulder injury and this week I was benching 315 for 6. I took blood sugar throughout the week to get a baseline before going on the HGH, and I found out they were quite high. Blood sugars fasted in the morning were 112-133 and 2 hours after a meal they were around 112. Due to the high blood sugars I will also be incorporating insulin, I just purchased Lantus again from steroidify.

Week 3
Finished this week at 210.8 pounds, a 3.8 pound increase. The weights have been flying up. Everything has felt great so far, the drastic weight increase has made simple activities such as walking up a flight of stairs more difficult.

Week 4
Finished this week at 213.6 pounds, a 3.6 pound increase. Just for a gage in how much strength has increased on this cycle, I was benching 365 for 2, and squatting 455 for 6. Both of these lifts are all time PR and will continue to increase which is very exciting. I haven't had any acne or any sides for the most part, no PIP either.

Week 5
Weight began to fluctuate this week, but I finished at 213.6 pounds.

WEEK 6:
Ended the week at 216.4 pounds. Strength has continued to blow up and I have felt great. However, I have had very painful tendonitis on both knees from all the squatting. My bench is now up to 405, deadlifting 600, and squatting 500 for 3.

Week 7
currently on week 7
I finally received the insulin this week, I began at 15 units before bed and another 10 in the morning. This has helped lower my fasted blood sugars from 111 average to 97 on the morning. Ended the week at 217.6 pounds. I went hypo on the insulin once this week because I shot into the muscle instead of sub q, I threw down some fast food and felt better shortly after.

Week 8
IGF and HGH finally got in. I should have been on EQ beginning week 7, Steroidify made every effort to accommodate the delays, their customer service is great so this is not a knock on them, however they had no way of improving the delivery time and so I made a small short term order from Samson supplies which should arrive this week.

Week 9
The products from Samson supplies arrived. I began the EQ this week and swapped it out the deca. Strength and size have continued to increase. Ended the week at 219 pounds.

Week 10
Increased the Insulin to 25 units before bed and 20 in the morning because my blood sugars are still running high. I went in for blood work and my doctor refused to put in an order for labs since she felt she was "being unethical and promoting dangerous life choices" so I guess I won't be getting my labs done this cycle. However, I am not doing anything I haven't done in the past aside from the insulin so I am not worried. It just would have been nice to upload for the log.

Week 11
I had been getting access to a local gym but now it was required to close due to COVID19. For now, my coach and I want me to continue running the cycle and working at at my home. My blood sugars are all over the place, they are always high but never consistent, the low reading are coming in at 98 and the high are in the 130s. This week I came off the HGH, IGF, and the insulin. I am still weighing in at 220 but I have gotten significantly leaner since week 8.

Week 12
I am starting to see the vascularity really set in, especially in the legs. This is the result of the EQ. It has been going in quite smooth and consistently setting in each week. I am still sitting off on the GH, IGF, and the Lantus while we try to get my blood sugars stabilized. I have dropped down to 216 which is a result of dropping the insulin and GH.

Week 13.
Off the GH and IGF again this week. We put back the Lantus at 20 units before bed and 15 in the morning. It is definitely not enough, my fasted blood sugars are sitting around 100 but this is an improvement from last week which averaged around 110. I also began the Tren this week. I have yet to feel it but looking forward to seeing the results.

Week 14
The tren is in full effect, again I am taking 50mg every other day and the aggression is quite noticeable. I have no sides at this dose and feel great. This week I have been sitting round 217 lbs. I ran out of Lantus and moved to the Novo Nordisk carts, dosing it at 25 units before last meal and 20 units first thing in the morning. Fasted blood sugars are around 90-95.

Week 15
Increased the insulin to 29 units before last meal and 24 units first thing in the morning. Blood sugars are finally looking good, readings have been coming in 82-88 which is where they should be. Tren is feeling great, definitely getting leaner even though I am on a bulk, caloric intake is approximately 5300 calories daily and I am still noticing that as the weight is not changing I am getting leaner.

Last edited:
Plan:

All gear was purchased from steroidify, all anabolic are dragon Pharma, the arimidex is from alpha Pharma, caber from sun Pharma, HCG from bahat serums, and the IGF and HGH are from GrowthBio.
Week 1-6:
TEST E 250mg EOD
DECA 210mg EOD
Arimidex .5mg EOD

Week 7-12:
TEST E 250mg EOD
EQ 200mg EOD
Arimidex .5mg EOD

Week 13-18:
TEST E 250mg EOD
TREN A 50mg EOD
Arimidex .5mg EOD

IGF LR3, 20 mcgs post workout every day. 4 weeks on, 2 weeks off for the length of cycle.

I began this cycle on January 18, 2020. My starting weight was 194lbs. At 12% BF, approximation. I hired a coach for this bulk, who helped with diet and cycle plan. The IGF shipment was seized so unfortunately I began the cycle without the IGF, I will incorporate it as soon as it arrives. I will also be adding GH to my cycle once it arrives as well.

Pre cycle bloods:
My doctor messed up the order for bloodwork, I had spoken with her about adding a test for my prolactin levels in addition to a CMP, however she only sent the order in for the prolactin test. I had been all gear for three months and felt great so I jumped into the cycle.

Week 1:
On Test E 250mg EOD and Deca 210 mg EOD and .5mg of arimidex EOD.
My strength immediately was up on the first day, I began shots on the 18th which was a rest day, then I hit chest on the 19th, my previous session (off cycle) I was repping 100 lb DB for 10, the first day on cycle, which was five days after my last chest day, I was repping the 120's for 12 reps. Six days into the cycle I really began to feel the cycle kick in, felt more aggressive overall, noticed water retention setting in (in a good way), and my strength was blowing up.
I finished the first week at 202.4 lbs, an increase of 4.8lbs.

Week 2
Currently on week 2.

Very much looking forward to hearing how your cycle turns out, and best of luck!

for some reason after I make an edit I cannot see my post, only the replies, and after a day I regain access to the original post, not sure what's going on here

Last edited:
You cannot edit a post that was previously approved by a mod. My suggestion is to make sure your post is correct before posting.

Top Bottom