napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Steroidify Blood Tests

BigMilly99

Steroididy. I wanted to share my bloodwork and a minor log from my recent cycle. I purchased Dragon Pharma Test Enanthate 250, Alpha Pharma Anazole (Arimidex), and Bharat Serums And Vaccines HUCOG 5000IU. All this gear was purchased from Steroidify.

The service was excellent and shipping took about 3 weeks from the time my payment was received. This was my first cycle and I shot 1ml every three days, so the cycle was 581mg of Test E/week. I am 24 years old and have been lifting since I was 15.

My lab work prior to the cycle was good. My Test levels were at 555ng/dl. On cycle, which I got 8 weeks in (of a 12 week cycle) my test levels came back at 5488 ng/dl. There was no PIP whatsoever and the oil shot very smooth. I "felt" the test within the first two weeks, I noticed I felt much more aggressive in a controlled way which helped me at the gym. I got significantly stronger on cycle, I went from squatting 375 for 3 to equating 405 for 25 reps easily. (I ended up tearing my quad the last week on cycle, obviously my tendons could not keep up with the growth.) I did unfortunately get strep on this cycle, it is something I am very prone to, I have gotten it 6 times and this time it hit me real bad. I could get out of bed and was throwing up for a week, I ended up losing 23 pounds (water weight) because of this. By the end of the cycle I ended up 5 pounds heavier than when I started and much leaner. If I hadn't gotten so sick I would have seen much more drastic results for sure. I also took 1mg of Arimidex every other day while on this cycle. My estrogen started at 40 and was at 33 while on cycle.

All in all, I would say Dragon Pharma Test E 250 was a huge success, the quality of the product was tremendous and definitely dosed at what it claims, probably even more according to bloodwork.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-01-11 at 2.14.10 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-01-11 at 2.14.10 PM.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 6
Steroididy. I wanted to share my bloodwork and a minor log from my recent cycle. I purchased Dragon Pharma Test Enanthate 250, Alpha Pharma Anazole (Arimidex), and Bharat Serums And Vaccines HUCOG 5000IU. All this gear was purchased from Steroidify.

The service was excellent and shipping took about 3 weeks from the time my payment was received. This was my first cycle and I shot 1ml every three days, so the cycle was 581mg of Test E/week. I am 24 years old and have been lifting since I was 15.

My lab work prior to the cycle was good. My Test levels were at 555ng/dl. On cycle, which I got 8 weeks in (of a 12 week cycle) my test levels came back at 5488 ng/dl. There was no PIP whatsoever and the oil shot very smooth. I "felt" the test within the first two weeks, I noticed I felt much more aggressive in a controlled way which helped me at the gym. I got significantly stronger on cycle, I went from squatting 375 for 3 to equating 405 for 25 reps easily. (I ended up tearing my quad the last week on cycle, obviously my tendons could not keep up with the growth.) I did unfortunately get strep on this cycle, it is something I am very prone to, I have gotten it 6 times and this time it hit me real bad. I could get out of bed and was throwing up for a week, I ended up losing 23 pounds (water weight) because of this. By the end of the cycle I ended up 5 pounds heavier than when I started and much leaner. If I hadn't gotten so sick I would have seen much more drastic results for sure. I also took 1mg of Arimidex every other day while on this cycle. My estrogen started at 40 and was at 33 while on cycle.

All in all, I would say Dragon Pharma Test E 250 was a huge success, the quality of the product was tremendous and definitely dosed at what it claims, probably even more according to bloodwork.
That's some great bloodwork and thank you for sharing that! I just started into a cycle of Dragon Pharma test e 400, tren 200, and EQ 500, each at 1mL per week, with 40mg per day of DP turanabol for the first week and an occasional pre-workout dose of 750mcg DP oral tren and I'm looking forward to making some decent gains.

Glad you liked our service and products and sorry to hear about the quad tear. Need to be careful when on...

Did you use our "ask a pro" service at all for this?

No i did not, however i hired an ifbb pro and former olympia competitor as a coach for my next cycle

That's awesome. I asked because your cycle seemed simple and effective, with the HCG and all, which I like to use as well. And bloods too, very important.

Top Bottom