napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Steroidify

Pun

Banned
Is Steroidify/Pharmacom Undergoing some sort of supply or shipping problem? I have been ordering from them about two years now and it always takes quite a while to receive my order but this time the turn over is ridiculously slow. I have referred a bunch of my clients to them over the past two years as well and I’m hearing the same issues from them. I placed an order three weeks ago that has still not been shipped or received by the origin post. Although O was given a tracking number after sending a few emails to customer support. The only problem is when tracking the package origin post says. “This is just a tracking number not a physical receipt of the package. Origin post has not received package” Can anyone tell me what going. As I said they always take long but never this long. And customer service is absolutely no help at all. Thanks

You can PM directly with order numbers and specific questions, and I am more than happy to help. The tracking status should normally have some information within 5 days of the tracking number being generated. Again, please PM so we can discuss specifics, and I'll do my best to help you out.

Order # is 6977677. It’s been over three weeks now since I placed the order. This is not the first time it’s been slow but it is by far the slowest.

Hello,

Please see the replies to your PM. We are looking into this for you, and will keep you updated on what is going on. If possible, we like to keep shipping particulars off of the open forums for security reasons. Thank you.

Hello,

Please see the replies to your PM. We are looking into this for you, and will keep you updated on what is going on. If possible, we like to keep shipping particulars off of the open forums for security reasons. Thank you.

Well it is now the 21st and my order was apparently handed to the carrier on the 8th. And it has still not been shipped. This has by far been the worst experience with no effort to correct or give me some sort of update. It has been three weeks since I originally placed the order. If their is going to be big delays the least that could be done is to make a conscious effort to inform your customers. As I said earlier I’ve been a customer for about two years and have referred many of my clients to you as well. I really hope this gets resolved.

Well it is now the 21st and my order was apparently handed to the carrier on the 8th. And it has still not been shipped. This has by far been the worst experience with no effort to correct or give me some sort of update. It has been three weeks since I originally placed the order. If their is going to be big delays the least that could be done is to make a conscious effort to inform your customers. As I said earlier I’ve been a customer for about two years and have referred many of my clients to you as well. I really hope this gets resolved.

Hello,

Can you please contact customer service directly regarding this at https://steroidify.com/contact-us as they will be able to access your order and information. Please make sure you that you are checking your spam email folder as well. If you are still not seeing responses from them, please let me know. We definitely want to make sure you get your product.

Hello guys.

One warehouse was slower than it should be for a few weeks, but nothing major.
Delayed orders will be compensated with bonus coins to be used on next order.

We deeply apologize for any delays.

Please PM me order #s and I will have customer service to contact you ASAP.

Also, please note that some tracking #s do not update for a long time after package has been shipped. It's a common issue with postal systems of a few countries.

Regards.

Just an update , my package finally shows it arrived in my country
Thx to steroidify for quick responses and answers

Just an update , my package finally shows it arrived in my country
Thx to steroidify for quick responses and answers

I'm glad.

We're here to help. Like I said, it's common that tracking #s don't get updated as we expect, but just drop us a message and we'll look into it.
Should any problem arise, we'll work non-stop until you get your package.

Regards.

Is Steroidify/Pharmacom Undergoing some sort of supply or shipping problem? I have been ordering from them about two years now and it always takes quite a while to receive my order but this time the turn over is ridiculously slow. I have referred a bunch of my clients to them over the past two years as well and I’m hearing the same issues from them. I placed an order three weeks ago that has still not been shipped or received by the origin post. Although O was given a tracking number after sending a few emails to customer support. The only problem is when tracking the package origin post says. “This is just a tracking number not a physical receipt of the package. Origin post has not received package” Can anyone tell me what going. As I said they always take long but never this long. And customer service is absolutely no help at all. Thanks

Hello again, sir...

I just spoke with customer service and they can't seem to find that order # that I'm seeing up there on your quote. Please PM me email address used when ordering and I'll personally look into it.

Also, please notice that tracking numbers can be poorly updated and unfortunately poor postal services can cause such delays from time to time... Once the package is in the carrier's hands we have no control over the shipping process so we can't really speed things up.

Regards.

Top Bottom