napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Steroid age

GearHunter

Personally I feel if you're under 27....you shouldn't be messing around with the sauce. Ya know? Around that age your body is operating at Peak Performance and once you start messing with your hormones they never come back the same.... So why would you want to shut down your engine when it's performing at its best? I don't know.. Those are my feelings on it. Hope y'all on the north eastern coast are surviving this storm. #NJallday

If you're a competitor it's inevitable no matter what age. If you're just in it for the hobby and lifestyle like most of us here I think above 30 is my opinion.

i agree about under 27.. i dont like it whatsoever until you are AT LEAST later 20's... great post man

Yea about 30 should be the standard. I started around 28. Looking back in hindsight I should've waited those 2 years.

The later the better. I always say middle to late 20s at the earliest. I personally waited til 35, and had my children first so there were no complications trying to have kids. Unfortunately most guys don't think about that aspect

Do you see people who do 8-12 week cycles and come off completely and responsibly between cycles have less problems than those that blast and cruise? Or are results in hormone damage similar?

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
Well, it's only common sense that if you blast and cruise and stay on you've completely destroyed your HPTA, and your endocrine system is so fucked up you can never come off and recover, requiring to be on trt for life.

There's no comparison. Not running anything is best, and obviously cycling short cycles with adequate pct and time off is best if you are going to cycle

Well, it's only common sense that if you blast and cruise and stay on you've completely destroyed your HPTA, and your endocrine system is so fucked up you can never come off and recover, requiring to be on trt for life.

There's no comparison. Not running anything is best, and obviously cycling short cycles with adequate pct and time off is best if you are going to cycle

For LIFE... that’s a big decision

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@ Gearhunter. You bring up a good point my man. And its great to see someone point that out. I grew up as an 80's child and 90's adolescent when personal fitness was in its infant stage and the science of health and fitness was way off base. Who out there my age remembers your parents saying, "don't lift weights until your muscles are finished developing." Which we now know that couldn't be further from the truth. In my opinion training while in development is key because your natural hormones are pinging off that charts.

Top Bottom