napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

StarkLabs

stets

I bought his liquid anavar and just started it today on my 9th week of test and let me tell you, this stuff is amazing. In the gym I felt my muscles fuller and tighter, my energy levels felt higher than normal and wanting to push harder which I was. Even tho this is my first time on anavar, I must say I'm very pleased I got it from this guy because this stuff feels like it's kicking!

Re: RE: StarkLabs

stets said:
I bought his liquid anavar and just started it today on my 9th week of test and let me tell you, this stuff is amazing. In the gym I felt my muscles fuller and tighter, my energy levels felt higher than normal and wanting to push harder which I was. Even tho this is my first time on anavar, I must say I'm very pleased I got it from this guy because this stuff feels like it's kicking! m
Thanks for the review brother

RickRock said:
stets said:
I bought his liquid anavar and just started it today on my 9th week of test and let me tell you, this stuff is amazing. In the gym I felt my muscles fuller and tighter, my energy levels felt higher than normal and wanting to push harder which I was. Even tho this is my first time on anavar, I must say I'm very pleased I got it from this guy because this stuff feels like it's kicking! You can message him on kik: StarkLabs
OR email: [email protected]
Is he a sponsor on here?

FL1025 said:
RickRock said:
stets said:
I bought his liquid anavar and just started it today on my 9th week of test and let me tell you, this stuff is amazing. In the gym I felt my muscles fuller and tighter, my energy levels felt higher than normal and wanting to push harder which I was. Even tho this is my first time on anavar, I must say I'm very pleased I got it from this guy because this stuff feels like it's kicking! You can message him on kik: StarkLabs
Is he a sponsor on here?

No but he wants to be! He said he tried emailing these guys to try get sponsorship but he's still waiting for a reply. Hope they can contact him!

stets said:
FL1025 said:
RickRock said:
stets said:
Is he a sponsor on here?

No but he wants to be! He said he tried emailing these guys to try get sponsorship but he's still waiting for a reply. Hope they can contact him!

no emails were sent to anyone here?

Re: RE: Re: RE: StarkLabs

stets said:
FL1025 said:
RickRock said:
stets said:
Is he a sponsor on here?

I know I have not received an email or PM. Tell him to contact administration here

DylanGemelli said:
stets said:
FL1025 said:
RickRock said:
stets said:
Is he a sponsor on here?

He told me he sent an email. Lemme try get him on here

Achilles87 said:
@stets are you a rep for them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He told me I can be a rep for him lol. He just asked me to put a review about his anavar on here. I have his price list if you want to take a look?

stets said:
DylanGemelli said:
stets said:
FL1025 said:

He told me he sent an email. Lemme try get him on here[/quote:3scbw9dn]

have him sign up etc and to pm...

DylanGemelli said:
stets said:
DylanGemelli said:
stets said:

He told me he sent an email. Lemme try get him on here[/quote:3aj85f3k]

have him sign up etc and to pm...[/quote:3aj85f3k]

Yup he did sign up awhile back. I tried to kik message him but he's not responding. He's located in Singapore so time frame is different

stets said:
Achilles87 said:
@stets are you a rep for them?

He told me I can be a rep for him lol. He just asked me to put a review about his anavar on here. I have his price list if you want to take a look?

It's cool man, I was just wondering. I've talked with them before.

Stark is a sponsor on a private board I frequented a lot, and always heard good things about him.

Achilles87 said:
Op are you on meso as well? There's some scams going on right now with stark labs.

I've seen those scams going around but this is the legit stark.

There is a thread on meso where starklabs actually commented on one of them and a member previously commented his email and stark said that is his correct email and other guys have said that they have ordered gear and it was gtg.

Lol no I'm not the same guy on meso. I don't have an account there. I actually found him on Instagram because a guy was testing his gear and posted the results. He got good ratings so I Google Drive him and try to look if he had any squirrelly stuff going on but he seemed pretty clean besides the fakes being made under his name.

On new guy posted up that it was good, and the the thread was just started today so if your not on meso how would you know what's being said.

Top Bottom