napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

SR9009/GW - my endurance experience

Iwannagofaster

VIP Member
I've been running the 2 together for 1 month now. After the first week and a half I noticed that I was getting leaner. For the next 2 weeks I just kept getting lean. I've run GW(different brand) before and it was ok but adding the SR made a big difference. Maybe this GW is just so much better also but the combo is really working.

Staying lean is great but I wanted an endurance stack. If there is one thing that I know, it's endurance and the products that help you to go longer and faster. I was an elite endurance athlete for years and still love to do it. I don't compete much any longer but I still try to get "pro" fitness a couple of times each year. I'm on that path now. To get technical(this will bore you body builders) , I can gauge my fitness by a heart rate monitor and a power meter. Maximum heart rate is 201. The highest I have sustained for 20 min is 189 bpm and the highest for 30 min is 186 bpm. Both fully jacked on EPO. Now............I am on my way to fitness.........im not fit right now. Or, not fit according to my standards. Yesterday I went out for a couple of hours. Within that time I did a 45 min effort. My heart rate was 166 bpm for the 45 min. The last 20 min was at 176 average. Here's how I know that this product works: I could speak 10 word sentences without taking a breath with my heart rate at 180! That is insane. I was not even breathing heavy enough to stop me from having a conversation. I know my aerobic system well. At that heart rate, 3 words have always been my max. This may seem small but it is as clear of a sign as any expensive lab test. I am on other meds too but I've done them for years. I know how I function on them. I have never had ease of breathing like this at even 165bpm.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

This all sounds very promising...when I get mine going I'll update as well..keep up the good work..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you noticed an increase in watts at threshold? I'd be interested in your 20 min avg. watts test before and after this cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got a new bike and haven't put the powermeter on it. My watts per kilo would be much lower than when I was racing. I've gained 35lbs. Muscle but much of it in the upper body. My functional threshold was 348 at 138lbs when I quit racing but my max watts were 1050. Now I can hit 1300+ watts but my threshold is probably 330. If I push it for a few months with dedicated Vo2 max and lactate work, I'm pretty sure I could raise that to 380.

Damn that's impressive for sure! Just started the ITPP and DMG protocol. Should be posting my findings soon.

Oh Yeah... What kind of new bike did you get?

I notice the same thing when running GW, its almost as if i cannot be winded by any physical exertion. Or at least makes it much more difficult to become winded during exercise

I've been running the 2 together for 1 month now. After the first week and a half I noticed that I was getting leaner. For the next 2 weeks I just kept getting lean. I've run GW(different brand) before and it was ok but adding the SR made a big difference. Maybe this GW is just so much better also but the combo is really working.

Staying lean is great but I wanted an endurance stack. If there is one thing that I know, it's endurance and the products that help you to go longer and faster. I was an elite endurance athlete for years and still love to do it. I don't compete much any longer but I still try to get "pro" fitness a couple of times each year. I'm on that path now. To get technical(this will bore you body builders) , I can gauge my fitness by a heart rate monitor and a power meter. Maximum heart rate is 201. The highest I have sustained for 20 min is 189 bpm and the highest for 30 min is 186 bpm. Both fully jacked on EPO. Now............I am on my way to fitness.........im not fit right now. Or, not fit according to my standards. Yesterday I went out for a couple of hours. Within that time I did a 45 min effort. My heart rate was 166 bpm for the 45 min. The last 20 min was at 176 average. Here's how I know that this product works: I could speak 10 word sentences without taking a breath with my heart rate at 180! That is insane. I was not even breathing heavy enough to stop me from having a conversation. I know my aerobic system well. At that heart rate, 3 words have always been my max. This may seem small but it is as clear of a sign as any expensive lab test. I am on other meds too but I've done them for years. I know how I function on them. I have never had ease of breathing like this at even 165bpm.

Wow, that is honestly really incredible bro. I've been looking forward to your thoughts on this. SR9009 just sounds awesome, and exactly what I need to use during a cut. I've always loved GW, but if this stuff takes things to a whole new level, I'm all about it!!

You've done an excellent job at putting things into perspective and detail as to just how effective it can be. Thank you much for sharing your experience with us.

GW is going to have to go into my stack come the start of February. Also really nice to hear how well it pairs up with the SR9009

Wow, that is honestly really incredible bro. I've been looking forward to your thoughts on this. SR9009 just sounds awesome, and exactly what I need to use during a cut. I've always loved GW, but if this stuff takes things to a whole new level, I'm all about it!!

You've done an excellent job at putting things into perspective and detail as to just how effective it can be. Thank you much for sharing your experience with us.
Thanks RickRock.

I agree on stacking the two.. I was blown away with the results, and actually running them now and lovin it. These two together are unreal.

Your endurance is awesome and gives me a nice mark to shoot for.

Awesome update... Thats the kind of feedback needed... This is a prime example why i like GW and SR in every scenario... When you performance enhancement to this extent and fully maximize output levels, you can obtain results you never knew possible... These are the ultimate performance enhancers... Thank you for such a clear and detailed review... You will continue to see improvements with use... Im really happy to see your results so far... Keep us updated bro

Top Bottom