napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Sponsored cycle OFFER by Roids24

Roids24

Hello friends!
We are looking for members, who is ready to start cycle for 6-8 weeks and to post full log on the forum with his results. This offer is available only for US members.

We will offer products made by "CP". The list of the products, from which you can choose and make the cycle:
Boldenone 10ml vial 250mg/ml
Cypionate 10ml vial 250mg/ml
Enanthate 10ml Vial 250mg/ml
Propionate 10ml vial 100mg/ml
Testomix 10ml vial 250mg/ml
Deca 10ml vial 250mg/ml
Nandro Phenyl 10ml vial 100mg/ml
Masteron 10ml vial 100mg/ml
Stanozolol 10ml vial 50mg/ml
Tren A 10ml vial 100mg/ml
Tren E 10ml vial 200mg/ml
Primobolan 10ml vial 100mg/ml

The rules are quite simple to get sponsored cycle:

1. You should be active member of the forum.
2. You should be "fresh" and ready to run your cycle within next 1-2 weeks.
3. You should describe your detailed cycle for 6-8 weeks. Please post in this thread.

We will review and choose few members who will get sponsored cycle.

drff5t.jpg

Im ready to run in 2 weeks. Was gonna wait till march but this is too good to pass up. I have an NPP, Test, TBol run with GW and S-4 planned anyway. Im doing a 12 week run but Id be happy to post 8 weeks of it or the full run.

Test E 400 1-12
NPP 600 1-12
TBol 40-60 1-6 ed
GW 30 ed
S-4 50 ed
Cycle assist 1-6

I was gonna run the TBol on a front run but can back run it instead for the rules of the run.
Still deciding test and NPP #s but this is a quick throwdown to be first [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
^^^ Sounds like some nice clean receptors ready for a little "umphh" to be added.

^^^ Sounds like some nice clean receptors ready for a little "umphh" to be added.

All clean and ready to rollllllll 44!!!! BTW your sons numbers are BEAST but I wouldnt expect anything less!!!!!

I would be able to run a fresh cycle around Feb 8th but was thinking of boldenone/ primo/ test. I don't know if 8 weeks is enough time?

Im guessing they are offering a run up to mid cycle bloods for proof of legit product. Id gladly pay for the last 4 weeks of a run with the first 8 covered

Last edited:
I'll be ready in two weeks, I'm doing the Palmetto Classic and the Southern Classic later on in May and June. I need to be on top of my game so far as body composition and conditioning.
I would like to run the Testomix 10ml vial 250mg/ml, Masteron 10ml vial 100mg/ml, Nandro Phenyl 10ml vial 100mg/ml, and Tren A 10ml vial 100mg/ml

I'll be ready in two weeks, I'm doing the Palmetto Classic and the Southern Classic later on in May and June. I need to be on top of my game so far as body composition and conditioning.
I would like to run the Testomix 10ml vial 250mg/ml, Masteron 10ml vial 100mg/ml, Nandro Phenyl 10ml vial 100mg/ml, and Tren A 10ml vial 100mg/ml

Hey brother it would be nice if you started an introduction in the information section of the forum

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
please PM me for inquiries

I know this is going to be fun. Lots of potential for this new line. Me and Roids24 have been talking and I think this should be good :)

#TeamDreamCrusher

I know this is going to be fun. Lots of potential for this new line. Me and Roids24 have been talking and I think this should be good :)

#TeamDreamCrusher

Totally agree! I feel like a kid at christmas waiting to see if santas coming......

Last edited:
I am ready to run. This would be my first cycle and would love to share my gains with everyone. I was thinking of running a test only cycle of 350-500mg a week with a possible oral winny addition but open to suggestions. Love to start soon!!

I'm personally of the opinion that if you are a new member- as in fewer than 50 quality posts/inquiries- you shouldn't readily volunteer for this as you might not be a good candidate, or be someone employed by an entity normally frowned upon here in these circles. Common sense dictates the need for screening so if you just joined the forum I doubt you'll be selected. Just my thoughts as just today I had someone pm me their number like I might be stupid enough to call them to chat gear talk... security is priority.

I'm personally of the opinion that if you are a new member- as in fewer than 50 quality posts/inquiries- you shouldn't readily volunteer for this as you might not be a good candidate, or be someone employed by an entity normally frowned upon here in these circles. Common sense dictates the need for screening so if you just joined the forum I doubt you'll be selected. Just my thoughts as just today I had someone pm me their number like I might be stupid enough to call them to chat gear talk... security is priority.

How come you always get the numbers??
:( no one wants to talk to me

44YoGearHead, totally understand where you are coming from. I know I am new to this but I have been doing my research on this and other topics. I am always looking for help in the search for my ultimate goal. I know I more than likely will not be chosen but if given the chance I will not sit back and waste it. Nothing against you or anyone here. Looking to better my self. Also understand the need to be secure about everything.

Top Bottom