napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Spectrum Pharma

RickyPaul

Yo! I was planning on running ZPHC NPP, but they are out. Anyone have thoughts on Spectrum Pharma, they G2G? Will be running ZPHC Test P and Anavar or Mast P as well.

Thanks in advance.

Just stick with the sources here. They are constantly being reviewed by members of the community so you are guaranteed quality and customer service...

Spectrum Pharma is sold at domestic-supply.com which is a board source.
yes, spectrum is great... i do know Greg has a big restock coming too... You can email him and ask when the npp is back but he indicated recently a lot of things would be back in stock... you cant go wrong but i am always up front about my love for the zphc brand

yes, spectrum is great... i do know Greg has a big restock coming too... You can email him and ask when the npp is back but he indicated recently a lot of things would be back in stock... you cant go wrong but i am always up front about my love for the zphc brand

Thanks man! I was hoping you would chime in as I figured you would have some good info on the source! I am not starting the blast for about 5 weeks so I will wait and see if the NPP gets restocked otherwise I will go with Spectrum. As always, much appreciated!

Thanks man! I was hoping you would chime in as I figured you would have some good info on the source! I am not starting the blast for about 5 weeks so I will wait and see if the NPP gets restocked otherwise I will go with Spectrum. As always, much appreciated!
happy to help bro

Top Bottom