napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Special thanks to BGS and 9th Wonder

ironlifter36

I wanted to give a special thanks to BGS and 9th wonder! I ordered some supplies several months ago for my first upcoming cycle. As it turned out, one of the "lesser important" items happened to be out of stock and there was going to be a delay in getting the product. No problem, these things happen, that's why you plan ahead. Thank goodness for me, it did not impact my cycle start date! During the product delay, 9th wonder stayed in contact and kept me informed as to the status of my order. Due to my own decision, I opted for a different product, which arrived today. BGS threw in an extra product and an additional gesture along with a note personally apologizing for the delay. I must confess, I am impressed...above and beyond. Talk about top notch customer service, good product and fast delivery! Overall, my experience with BGS and 9th has been A+. Nothing, but good things to say. Thanks again 9th and BGS!!!

We appreciate the love bro! Sorry for the initial delay, but sounds like it was worth the trouble [emoji41]

You're extremely easy to work with and it's makes it that much easier to take of ya.

Good luck with your cycle my man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The cycle is going very well. Traveling at the moment, but have been meaning to post up progress pics, mid cycle bloods ect. I'm 5'10 and started at 170lbs and around 8-10%bf. My calipers said 8%, but I usually add about 2% cause I don't trust them. Anyways, i'm 6 weeks into the cycle, I weigh 177lbs and am still around 8-10%bf. The weight gain has been slow, steady and pretty clean. Running BGS TBOL and Cyp along with my Watson TRT dose.

This is why I USE Tbol or Winstrol for those CLEAN GAINS ......Products are top of the line

Shit I better learn how to reply to a thread

I wanted to give a special thanks to BGS and 9th wonder! I ordered some supplies several months ago for my first upcoming cycle. As it turned out, one of the "lesser important" items happened to be out of stock and there was going to be a delay in getting the product. No problem, these things happen, that's why you plan ahead. Thank goodness for me, it did not impact my cycle start date! During the product delay, 9th wonder stayed in contact and kept me informed as to the status of my order. Due to my own decision, I opted for a different product, which arrived today. BGS threw in an extra product and an additional gesture along with a note personally apologizing for the delay. I must confess, I am impressed...above and beyond. Talk about top notch customer service, good product and fast delivery! Overall, my experience with BGS and 9th has been A+. Nothing, but good things to say. Thanks again 9th and BGS!!!
Thanks for posting. So sorry that we were out of stock. Our policy is to not take money for items that are not in our hands at the moment but in this case, I forgot to communicate to 9th that we were out of stock on that specific item. The item actually showed up in my mailbox an hour after I sent you this pack. Regardless, thanks for being patient. 9th said that you were very easy to work with a we truly appreciate when our clients make it all simple for us. Thanks again for the opportunity.

Sent from my BBA100-1 using Tapatalk

Good to see this and I can comment, I have just been dealing with 9th on something and I've never dealt with any one on here yet, so It was a bit confusing for me, but we walked through it and so far everything is going smooth. Great communication so far. Thanks 9th.

Good to see this and I can comment, I have just been dealing with 9th on something and I've never dealt with any one on here yet, so It was a bit confusing for me, but we walked through it and so far everything is going smooth. Great communication so far. Thanks 9th.

Fa sho! Anything to help out and don't hesitate to ask questions. We are always here to assist whenever necessary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom