napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Southern sarms

Naes

I know the suppliers on this site everyone backs just curious about this place. Anybody used them? Quality of products?

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Naes said:
I know the suppliers on this site everyone backs just curious about this place. Anybody used them? Quality of products?

I've actually never heard of them myself

Naes said:

I've actually never heard of them myself

Naes said:
Thanks brother

Bro i posted a very detailed post a few weeks ago explaining how to calculate product costs to see who is full of shit when they sell products... Southern sarms has prices where they would be actually paying you to use their products... They've had complaints for years and have stolen a lot of content as well... They are completely full of shit

Thank you. That's what I was looking for. Good looking out

I've used their aromasin, and it was good. Idk about their sarms though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have used their GW- total crap. I also ordered aromasin. I never used it bc I didn't wanna fuck up my body. I just got some ancillaries from a reputable company instead. This is the only RC company I have used so far. IMO it's always better to get your ancillaries elsewhere. There are plenty of sources that are reliable w proven products. As far as sarms and GW- you need to do your research. I am putting in an order w Pure Essence soon- trusted people on this forum stand by them

spent your money at spots you know your going to get good, quality stuff man. Pure essence is the way to go sarms all day bud

Naes said:
Thanks everyone for the good advice..

anytime brother... there are A LOT of bad research companies out there... there are far too many that try to play games and underdose or treat others as if they are stupid and don't understand simple business concepts... if you have any questions or concerns, dont hesitate to let me know...

Top Bottom