napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Sources that accept PayPal?

SwollPatrol

I know it's a long shot, but are there any legitimate, verified sources left that accept PayPal? My old source was fine with it, but after years of service, they've decided to close up shop. The whole "cash in mail" thing is a huge pain for me and I don't do bitcoin.

Again, I know it's a long shot but I had to ask.

:)

Bitcoin is not that difficult once you learn how to do it. Download Coinbase attach a bank account or debit card, buy BTC and send. You have to go through a couple verification processes but once you get set up it's easy. Bank transfers may have a holding period but debit card purchases are immediate. I recommend sending some BTC to a trusted person and get a feel for the process. It's not going away anytime soon.

Not sure why cash in mail is a huge pain. Putting money in an envelope and mailing it to an address with tracking is about the easiest thing to do in my opinion.

I do need to hop on the bitcoin train. Cash in mail is a hassle since my post office is a bit of a drive and kind of zoo. That, and I work nights so getting to the post office with their ridiculous hours can be kind of a chore.

I think I just got spoiled with my last source. I'm not opposed to cash in mail; it's how I've been ordering lately. I was just curious as to what sources, if any, offered PayPal.

Either way, I'll be hitting you up very soon to place an order. You've always been one of my go-to guys. Can't say enough good things about you.

:)

Message me on Wickr messaging app (cbbram) and we can discuss payment options privately.

I was going to suggest the same. Just use your paypal to buy bitcoin. It is super easy to use and kind of fun once you get the hang of it.

1 stop domestic shop has a variety of payment options. PayPal isnt one of them but there are some very user friendly options. Both me or Cbbram can help you with that

Coinbase are like Nazis, I would use an exchange that links to your bank account then transfer it to a storage device like a Trezor.

Top Bottom