napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Source Tip - Guard Against Bunk

BodyByJoe

Here is a quick and easy way to mitigate bunk: use multiple sources on each cycle.

Let's say you will do a 400 mg test cycle, and it will not be your last. Well, testosterone is a stable chemical and has a long shelf life. So order your test for your next three cycles now. Instead of using all of batch A on this cycle, go batch A on your first dose, batch B on the second dose, batch C on the third, and then repeat. If one of your batches is bunk, you will guard against a bad cycle, where maybe you are now taking too much AI or have any other number of problems. If you order 200 mg amps, 2 batches are good but one is bunk and only 100 mg, you could have two good cycles but one could screw you up. By using all brands in each cycle, you will average out to 333.33 mg, and still not screw up your E2 too bad etc. Test is cheap so it makes no sense to have batches tested all the time, so flying blind is the norm.

Another thing is that amongst the reputable brands overdosing is more prevalent than underdosing (according to anabolic lab's lab results), so you are also guarding against dosing too high. And if one batch is too high and one is too low, you could actually be getting back to your target zone.

This is especially useful for a long ester like cypionate, where you are experiencing the average of your last X number of doses.

Anybody already doing this?

Not a good idea. If you are using three different sources on each pin and one or two (or 3?) are bunk....how do you know which is bunk? Youve mixed them all into the same cycle at the *same time* and cant nail down which is good or not. And if you have a major problem (infection/etc) how do you know which source it is? Also there is underdosing issues, so you arent going to average out to anything because you are making too many assumptions with too many variables (gear is dosed correctly in the first place, more than one source could be bunk/underdoses). Really if you have a regular test 250 cycle and you are pinning 3ml a week with each ml from a different source your dosing could be anywhere from 0-750mg/wk. Not a reliable way to run a cycle. Better to limit the variables in order to draw reliable conclusions instead of taking a shotgun approach and hope something sticks.
Better to try one source out and if they are good then just load up the cycle with them.

Last edited:
You make good points SD. Still, two things. One is that a lot of posters on the forum suspect bunk, but make it quite a while or even the whole cycle without really knowing. Weak but not worthless stuff can be hard to sniff out. The other thing is that on a cycle of say test, tbol, and deca, you may never know that the test weak. For anybody that's suspected but never confirmed it can be a way to mitigate.

I never make large purchases from any source for fear of getting bunk gear and wasting a large amount of money. Ive had bunk gear and luckily I could just switch it out with another brand I had on hand.

You make good points SD. Still, two things. One is that a lot of posters on the forum suspect bunk, but make it quite a while or even the whole cycle without really knowing. Weak but not worthless stuff can be hard to sniff out. The other thing is that on a cycle of say test, tbol, and deca, you may never know that the test weak. For anybody that's suspected but never confirmed it can be a way to mitigate.

May as well start with large doses from day 1 then if you want to mitigate. The first cycle starts with 800-1000mg/wk because maybe at worst its 300-400mg/wk and for a first cycle thats great. And if everything is on point then youre gunning a gram a week, awesome right? Accept its the first cycle and anyone running a gram of test first cycle is very stupid. This is why your method isnt reliable.
If you just have patience and find a reliable source it will be worth it results wise and health wise. If its dosed correct then its a great cycle. If its bunk then you only lost a couple weeks and minimal receptor downgrade. But if you jumble a bunch of different sources into one cycle you dont know whos good and whos not if your cycle was not the results it should have been *but* there was a little bit there. And anyone who has any doubts about their gear should be running bloodwork anyhow, thats the fail safe method for testosterone dosing. So say you run bloods while youve got 3 different sources gear in your blood. If the blood results are decent but not where it should be for the dose then you wouldnt know which one is good and which is bad.

No source is going to have legit dbol, deca, etc but not have legit test. Test is cheap, plentiful, and has high margins for a source. It will be the least likely to be bunk or underdosed out of any product.

Last edited:
Maybe... Run bloods? Lol

Believe in the unbelievable.
My thoughts as well.. That way you can determine if your source is solid. Mixing just adds more variables. More variables lead to further difficulty in isolating issues if they arise.

You have to trust your source. Do your bloods before, middle , after, your cycle. If you find a reputable lab you don't have to worry about this.

Nice 2nd post... (sarcasm)

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah ill be honest, this seems dumb to me
bloodwork or test the substance, easy

Ditto to the tenth fucking power... I'm sure that seemed like a helluva jewel to share with the masses, but the lab results just came in... Your advice was bunk. Thank ya kindly, Jesus Saves.

Why go through all this when you can pay 56.00 bucks get the blood work and if it's bunk contact source ask for refund and get them to pay for the bloodwork

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why go through all this when you can pay 56.00 bucks get the blood work and if it's bunk contact source ask for refund and get them to pay for the bloodwork

even better, use a reputable source that have people who posted bloodwork already
work smarter not harder

even better, use a reputable source that have people who posted bloodwork already
work smarter not harder

Yep even reputable sources can get messed up raws without their knowledge aka Phurious lol

Maybe... Run bloods? Lol

Believe in the unbelievable.
Love the thinking out of the box, but this right here is the only way to guard against the bunk. Always run your pre, mid, post cycle bloods and you should have nothing to worry about.
That and a solid source always does the trick. ;-)

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom