napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Source testing

Mb50

I saw a service on another forum that performs lab tests on almost all compounds. I won't mention the site in the open, but you can send raw powder of oils for lab testing. They tell you the dose and the compound. You can mail an unlabeled sample and he provides the mg/ml as well as which compound and any organic contaminants. Thought this may be useful to members or sources wanting to check raws before brewing or finished product. I believe you only have to send 1ml of oil for testing. If this isn't allowed please remove.

Palumbo sells a testing kit for 25 bucks..it dosent test mgs but it'll tell u what it is

Yeah that's what I thought was good it tells you the strength and contaminants. Labmax and roidtest will tell you hormone is present but not potency but why wait six weeks for bloods to see if something is underdosed. Also sources wouldn't need to rely on someone to get bloods. People can get bloods and take less than they claim and cry it's underdosed and it's up to the source to deal with and make right. If they test before they sell it takes the burden off the source. I wanna say it's like $20 a test and turnaround is like a week including shipping

I think the Mods should approve this. I'm curious as well as I spent time money on roid kits and blood work to see if shit it legit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

why would a mod have to approve this? If anything they should encourage it. Nobody wants weak sources here

Be careful with that as it can be "pay to play" as in paying them to give desired results, epecially if its an overseas operation

I'm awaiting the contact info now. But there is no pay to play you send the sample unlabeled so sources can send as well as customers if a customer sends unlabeled sample there is no way to pay to play waiting on pm back and will post for y'all I have no dog in the fight just wanted to help others also was wrong on pricing $40-$70 depending on compound.

Top Bottom