napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Source for t3 tabs

BGS carries them. legit uni-pharma t3. i'm 25 days in at 50mcg/day. contact IWannaGoFaster or 9thWonder.

Bio Tech got ya covered....PM that SOB, bastard, douche bag EZ_E and he'll take care of you.

Bro why? Whats your goal why do you need it?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I want to give my metabolism a jump.. I'm dieting pretty hard on my recomp right now on the keto.. feel like my metabolism has halted my body just ain't letting go of the weight..

Our T3 makes your penis grow an extra 7" in length and a 2" in girth. Why do you think our customers walk in clockwise circular patterns? Gravitational pull mother fucker, gravitational pull...

Our T3 makes your penis grow an extra 7" in length and a 2" in girth. Why do you think our customers walk in clockwise circular patterns? Gravitational pull mother fucker, gravitational pull...
Haha good one.. lol

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions
BigB15 for 15% off all orders

I want to give my metabolism a jump.. I'm dieting pretty hard on my recomp right now on the keto.. feel like my metabolism has halted my body just ain't letting go of the weight..

Try a refeed. Your body adapts to your eating pattern over time. The refeed with shock your body and boost leptin, that way you'll boost metabolism and get back on track to losing the weight.

Do both, lose body weight, gain penis weight. Balance is essential.

Lol 44 is right! Get your weight to penis ratio corrected.
But if you want t3 get with The 44 himself and he'll get you on track with hippo.
Or IWannaGoFaster and he'll hook you up with BGS

Top Bottom