napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Source search

Fittx79

Im needing a reliable source, I figured maybe you guys could help me out. Ordering online from those sketchy ass websites has got me burned once so im kinda on hold rn but any help will be appreciated, thanks in advance.

Just hang out on the forum for a while and you'll figure out who the sources and reps are. No one here is going to spoon feed you. I suggest you participate and introduce yourself (on another thread) so people get to know you.

Just hang out on the forum for a while and you'll figure out who the sources and reps are. No one here is going to spoon feed you. I suggest you participate and introduce yourself (on another thread) so people get to know you.

Haha yes sir, not looking to get "spoon fed" just hurtin for hcg an the source i got is a joke. But thanks bud, ill spend a little more time on here checkin it out.

Haha yes sir, not looking to get "spoon fed" just hurtin for hcg an the source i got is a joke. But thanks bud, ill spend a little more time on here checkin it out.
I appreciate you not being a smartass even though I was. That shows maturity in my opinion. I can help you out with hcg.

hey im looking to im from canada btw im 24 yo , 5'6 weight 174 first cycle was test e 500mg/week and tbol . Only done one cycle bought the gear off my local friend. I want my own source and dont want to depend on him for gear. I would love to get help on a source.

Top Bottom