napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Source question

Ironhead240

If this is against the rules I apologize in advance. Moderators please delete this thread if it is against the rules.
I currently have a domestic source that is not a sponsor here and was wondering if anyone else had experience and / or info about them. Instead of putting their name out here and advertising for them, which I am in no way trying to do, PM me if you think you can help. Since joining the isarms forum I have found very helpful new sources, which are sponsors here that I will be placing all future orders from. The only reason Im asking now is because I still have a supply from my last order but Im not convinced of the quality. Im trying to decide whether to throw out what Ive got now and just place a new order from a sponsor here. Thanks

I don't think it will be an issue. People ask about outside sources all the time. You're just seeking help which is ok.

You're fine to post about your source bro. That's not an issue. Ask any questions and let me know how I can help

So what's your question? The suspense is killing me! Ha ha jk

cbbram and Rick Rock, do either of you know anything or have any experience with anabolictitan.lt? They have a website and ship domestically.

Top Bottom