napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Source Inquiry

Has anyone here ordered from [email protected]? Placed order last week and have heard back from him nor have I received my order. I have reached several times, but no response.

When last week? You know it's the weekend right now right? A little patience my man....I'm sure he will get back to you

I'm glad you are getting taken care of bro, but for future reference if you have a n issue please PM a rep. These threads are completely unnecessary

Where you ordered from is as reliable as the rising of the sun each day... sometimes sources are very busy and it takes a lil longer than one week. That's 9 days ago bro. I'm 150% sure you'll get your stuff very soon and will be quite satisfied with it, but 9 days??? This isn't Amazon Prime.

Within that 9 days was two weekends. If and when u placed the order if you emailed me im sure i responded saying it was recieved. I check my email every 30 min unless im sleeping or fucking. And i havnt seen any odd emails. Why didnt you contact me? Also its .net not .com are you sure u are emailing to the right place?

You also could have sent me a pm.

PHURIOUS

Now that i have done some research on you. On sat sept 3 you had emailed me asking if there would be tracking after i had already responded to the multitude of emails you had sent during the previous week and told you i would email you when shipped and recieved an email yesterday at the evening time when i was soending time with my daughter and gf on a WEEKEND if thats alright with you?

Im a person too with a life to lead. Have a little patience

PHURIOUS

Hey man try to remember that phurious and other sources are real life people. They have families, children, other jobs, activities, vacations, obligations, etc. All kinds of stuff. Just remember that man. Phurious has been here at the forums for awhile he's good to go. If you are new to this then private message phurious or one of his reps.

Top Bottom