napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Something to stack with test?

Wooshort

I’ve currently only used test to this point which is two cycles but I’m starting to think about something to stack with it in the future. I was wondering what is the logical next step? I’m not going to start stacking it anytime soon But wanted to start learning about what else is out there and researching it before I start using it obviously.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I usually like to stack testerone with trenbolone

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Really? So he’s got one cycle under his belt and is asking for the “next logical step” and your only advice is to say you like tren? Get outta here with that bro. If you’re going to give shitty advice, don’t give any at all.
You’ve given solid advice and we’ve had good standings, but this is ridiculous advise.

OP, don’t do tren for several more runs. That’s way down the road in the advanced category. You have two options. Throw an oral in or add another oil. A great oral would be tbol. Look into it a bit. A great oil to add would be deca or eq. Deca will give you the faster size and strength, but comes with the potential of more sides. EQ will give slower, leaner gains and is great for people that don’t need gratification in the first three weeks. Eq takes several weeks to build and you need to run it a bit longer than other options.
Look into the three mentioned and see what you think.

Ok i apologize saiyan but he said hes done 2 cycles and i did not say use trenbolone next. He wanted to know what else is out there i was going to send another message with other more obvious choices but i was busy ealier so i couldnt. Saiyan is correct and i respect him enough to say i probably shouldnt have thrown trenbolone out on first message and he is a reliable source for information you might need. Wooshert wants to know what's out there he can use besides testerone anybody have anything else he could consider what myself and saiyan have not already said?

Ok i apologize saiyan but he said hes done 2 cycles and i did not say use trenbolone next. He wanted to know what else is out there i was going to send another message with other more obvious choices but i was busy ealier so i couldnt. Saiyan is correct and i respect him enough to say i probably shouldnt have thrown trenbolone out on first message and he is a reliable source for information you might need. Wooshert wants to know what's out there he can use besides testerone anybody have anything else he could consider what myself and saiyan have not already said?

Thanks and I’ll apologize as well. I️ missed him say two cycles. I️ assumed incorrectly when he said he’s only done test, only one cycle planted itself.
And yea you never said use it. But you know how some people are bro! They hear something and then get blinders put on and never hear anything else said to them. And we finally have a guy willing to learn lol. My bad if it seemed like I️ jumped at you.

Its cool saiyan and i know what your talking about with the blinders on to many come on here seeking advice after they already got the wrong info from others and their hormones are all effed up and their pleading to be fixed while usually it to late they got themselves in a predicament with sometime irreversible damage done

I’ve currently only used test to this point which is two cycles but I’m starting to think about something to stack with it in the future. I was wondering what is the logical next step? I’m not going to start stacking it anytime soon But wanted to start learning about what else is out there and researching it before I start using it obviously.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Typically the next step would be adding an oral or adding a milder injectible. Eq or deca for example. Tren is WAY down the road, and only for advanced users. It also has the most and worst sides

Make sure if you do go the route of stacking deca with test you include an AI and caber not a bad idea..

Top Bottom