napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Some Robo goodies

Saiyan

So I made a mistake and got dbol. So I put in another order and will have the drol by the end of the week. Lol. Then I can start the drol. Saving the dbol for a later run.
a618d75e72b0fcd8a3722ffdee7c19dd.jpg

Pm me for Robolics GAINS!

Is that your home gym to the left??? If so, looks nicely equipped.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Is that your home gym to the left??? If so, looks nicely equipped.

No the small gym at work. My home gym got stored because we were housing guests. I'm in the processing of trying to buy a shed to make a full home gym.

When I was in still I converted part of my platoon building to a gym. Had my bench, 1400 lbs in db's, four 45's. My bar with chains for the bench, a squat rack and a bench seat. It was a nice set up. Left everything but the db's.

Okay. Thanks man.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Anytime. The quote notification has been iffy lately so if you have any questions you can shoot me with a pm. Those have seemed to be consistent.

Robo rep. Pm me for Robolics GAINS!

Anytime. The quote notification has been iffy lately so if you have any questions you can shoot me with a pm. Those have seemed to be consistent.

Robo rep. Pm me for Robolics GAINS!

Got ya.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

So I made a mistake and got dbol. So I put in another order and will have the drol by the end of the week. Lol. Then I can start the drol. Saving the dbol for a later run.
a618d75e72b0fcd8a3722ffdee7c19dd.jpg

Hi Saiyan, I know this is older thread but interested in the oral dbol. For Robo liquid, any idea on shelf life if stored properly? Trying to stock up in intelligent way :). thanks

Hi Saiyan, I know this is older thread but interested in the oral dbol. For Robo liquid, any idea on shelf life if stored properly? Trying to stock up in intelligent way :). thanks

Hey Bill. Robo' orals have a good three year shelf life. So stock up as you want!

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

Top Bottom