napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Some help for dht

bromants

Other than finasteride and dutasteride is there any other good dht blockers out there? I've seen your video's and I know finasteride is really bad for you and dutasteride isn't much better..
But running test with dbol or Wins which would be the best? I've noticed my hair has became thinner and is falling out like it has never before it's Crazy. But I mean people lose hair anyways, but my dad and grandparents, had a full set of hair which I don't understand how mine is starting to thin out, to where I can see my scalp more. Not sure if it had anything to do with accuatine or steriods.

Try to lower or block DHT and you will be sorry you ever did. You will have all sorts of problems. Brain fog, lower libido was enough was enough for me to stop Finasteride after 6 months of only 1mg. If you're worried about your hair don't do steroids plain and simple bro. I'm very lucky those sides weren't permanent.

I've got a protocol that is rock solid against blocking DHT and preserving hair.

How old are you?

I'm 41 and had hair transplant surgery back in Nov 2015 to my hairline and it was the best investment of my life.

Finasteride and dutasteride aren't going to prevent or block DHT steroids but there is stuff you can use topically.

All I use is test and a little proviron as I don't want to risk losing my hair.

Shoot me a PM and I'll show you the stuff I use if you're interested.

I've got a protocol that is rock solid against blocking DHT and preserving hair.

How old are you?

I'm 41 and had hair transplant surgery back in Nov 2015 to my hairline and it was the best investment of my life.

Finasteride and dutasteride aren't going to prevent or block DHT steroids but there is stuff you can use topically.

All I use is test and a little proviron as I don't want to risk losing my hair.

Shoot me a PM and I'll show you the stuff I use if you're interested.
You're right Finasteride only prevents the conversion of Testosterone to DHT. It does not block DHT steroids. Very true.

Top Bottom