napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

So how do things work around here exactly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SdBronco

Banned
So you come to this board, told by all that all sources are good so take your pick. Pharmalady had a buy 3 get one free deal the moment I signed up. So I took it. After reading hundreds of threads including the rules I understand this.

1. If you do have a problem contact the reps for the source ( that is what reps are for, to take the load off one person and provide customer service).

2. If they can't help then contact the source themselves. Give it a day or two for them to respond. Unless they are on vacation a response should NEVER take more than 2 days. If it does contact the rep again.

Well what if you do this and the reps still have no answer and cannot get one from the source??? What do you do? In my case I contacted the source again in hopes of a response. You can say "be patient" but tbh I think 2-3 days is long enough for a reply email.

3. If then you still can't get an answer then and ONLY then should you bring it to the forums. So I did. And in response I was told that I misunderstood somehow which I most certainly did not.
I was made out to seem I didn't know what I was talking about by a rep. So when I offer proof I am threatened to be banned from the forum, is that how this works?

A problem occurs contact the available resources. Answers are not given or simply don't add up. Then when I bring it to the forum I'm threatened to be removed. I feel like the real problem was me asking a question and expecting an answer ...think about this one guys.

Is this how things should be done (or are done)? Am I wrong here!?? Did I miss one of the proper steps Or something? Please let me know.

Well for one you chose an international source. So for it to take a couple days for a response is pretty normal as they operate on diff hours and also dont usually respond on weekends. That being said. Yes you should be patient. As far as i go. I have a life and a family and sometimes i clock off if u will to love life. We arnt just all sitting here ready to serve u. We are people too w lives.

If you were threatended to be banned i would assume that could have something to do w your attitude. There is a way to go about things.

If you didnt recieve a proper answer i cant speak on that. But i do know if u go guns blazing it wont go well.

What exactly was the problem? Goods not recieved? A mistake was made?

PHURIOUS

Well for one you chose an international source. So for it to take a couple days for a response is pretty normal as they operate on diff hours and also dont usually respond on weekends. That being said. Yes you should be patient. As far as i go. I have a life and a family and sometimes i clock off if u will to love life. We arnt just all sitting here ready to serve u. We are people too w lives.

If you were threatended to be banned i would assume that could have something to do w your attitude. There is a way to go about things.

If you didnt recieve a proper answer i cant speak on that. But i do know if u go guns blazing it wont go well.

What exactly was the problem? Goods not recieved? A mistake was made?

PHURIOUS
He's upset with a pharmacist transaction. He posted the details under the pharmalady product quality thread. Should probably read that if you want the details. I'd hate for this guy to go off on it again, for all parties sake.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Dear Sir

I have never sent a parcel without tracking, please PM the tracking number i gave so i can clearly to understand this situation.

Also i did not ignore any emails, sometimes emails dont come through to my countermail, thats why i say resend if no reply in 24 hours, however if still no reply you can PM me here so i can help, but you did not.

Im sorry you are having a bad day but do not accuse me of dishonest or take it out on me, if something was missing from your order it was not on purpose or out of stock it was genuine mistake, so please do not make such accusations.

Me?

PHURIOUS
He's an upset dude, making seemingly unnecessary angry posts about an unfortunate transaction with a source. Threatening to post e-mails. Maybe I'm wrong, but I remember some dude back in January doing this to you. People need to chill. Mistakes happen, and some things take time.

He's an upset dude, making seemingly unnecessary angry posts about an unfortunate transaction with a source. Threatening to post e-mails. Maybe I'm wrong, but I remember some dude back in January doing this to you. People need to chill. Mistakes happen, and some things take time.

Oh that guy. Ya he wasnt even a customer. Lol. But ya i remember.

PHURIOUS

Basically I made an order with multiple vials, one of them was missing (she offered a bogo on the 3rd test vial) which I didn't receive in the first order. So I emailed and asked if it was shipped in two different packs, because I only got one tracking number. My response was no, only one pack. So I called my wife from work an asked if it had all 3 bottles of prop. She replied it only had two bottles. (She was wrong and right at the same time, she was looking at peptide bottles of thinking it was prop but it wasn't.) On the exact same day I got my pharmalady order, I asked my wife how many bottles were in that box, she said three. One cyp, one prop, and one Tren and t3 (which were the actual contents of the package, but that order itself was incorrect.)

When I placed my order I asked for one test cyp and two test prop, one Tren ace and one t3. Her bogo at the time was "buy two test products and the third is free." So I figure I want one cyp and two prop anyway, so I'll pay for one cyp and one prop, and the other $18 bottle of prop would be free. A reasonable bogo I guess.

Well she sends it without the prop. Which honestly if it was any other international source I would have wrote it off as a scam. But it was from this board, I was recommended by a few vets here I couldn't go wrong, and I seen gear pics of other people getting there bogo test that same week. But I did not so I'm like wtf. This was over 4 months ago. Normally I would have finished ordering everything else I needed through my other source (they don't have t3) but I'm thinking why would I buy another $40 bottle of prop through the man I know and trust when pharmalady prop is $18 and she can't even send it to me. So I email her and after about 2 weeks of very bad communication and phatmalafy treating me like I'm a scammer or something over her prop she sends the vial (which just so happens to be cyp LOL). Now here is the kicker.

She says ok all is well the vial is sent. I wait two days. Nothing. So I email her and I'm like does it have tracking and is it being express shipped? Which is what I originally paid for which btw is the most I've paid even for international (this isn't my first time doing this). She said yes its being express shipped here is the tracking about 2 days later. So I track it and doesn't fucking work. I email her again and she sends me to some Chinese non USPS site that Google could not translate. A few frustrating hours later I figure out what Chinese link to click on in order to copy and paste my tracking number. But it never updated. That website didn't tell me anything useful regarding the tracking number given until 4-5 days after it was given to me by pharmalady. A weeks time after that it gives me like 3 updates. That its received by the mail system there, its processed thru customs, then it leaves the country. That's it no other updates even to this day. The USPS site never recognised it. I emailed pharmalady about this twice and she didn't answer. I wrote it off as a loss, wtf no big deal IDC. Now about a month later after this time the wife calls me at work saying she had to sign a package

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk

This is NOT FUCKING OKAY for multiple reasons. First off pharma lady should have been more direct stating that a signed package would happen for a reship, because I SPECIFICALLY asked before I sent payment that there is NO Need for signing! And she confirmed that it is shipped mailbox or PO box without signing. She called my cell phone while at work and my girlfriend answered. Yea I know that isn't pharmalady's fault but this is one of the reasons I did NOT want and will never order a pack from a source that requires signing. I have multiple girls and instead of having a 1k in gear sent to one single address I split it up to 3-4 addresses for safety reasons. I've been locked up before.

My wife is fine but my girlfriend had no clue, well that fucked that off and I also lost her as an employee. Not that that matters as much as the fact that I paid for EXPRESS SHIPPING and through the bad communication and snail mail that wasn't my mistake that I also PAID for took over 6 weeks. I wanna say it took 8 weeks but idk I have to re look through my email history and dates.

Dear Sir

I have never called any customer by telephone ever, i do not even ask for telephone numbers.

All parcels with tracking require signing.

Dear Sir

I have never called any customer by telephone ever, i do not even ask for telephone numbers.

All parcels with tracking require signing.
Yeah I was starting to get jealous because you've never even called me... Lol

Pharma Lady Rep

SDBronco, you're FULL of SHIT! Lying sack of horse shit. You're sick in the head.

Ccbram, you may need to talk to Dylan about this guy.

Have a great day everyone, even SDBronco.

I highly doubt any source would personally call anyone.. somethings not adding up man..

Phurious Pharma Rep

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom