napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Sketchy people

Thefederal

We all have our own level of intuition regarding whether something doesn't add up or seem quite right, but sometimes it gets muted or dulled through the filter of the Internet. I've started this thread to bring members/visitors to everyone's attention that seem questionable in the way they operate here. I know this may seem judgemental and maybe wrong, but I feel as a source AND a customer that these shady characters should be brought to light for two reasons...

1) that they may be able to explain why they have behaved in such a questionable manner

2) that other sources and members can be made aware that certain members "may not be what they seem"

What constitutes shadiness???
- collecting info (getting payment info and then stopping all communication)
- asking a source or another member if they "wanna text?" Like... cmon.
- asking if a source wants to "meet up" or "get together"
- attempting to trade narcotics for product
- attempting to trade anything for product
- asking for product on credit

And anything else anyone might see as a little off..
A couple of these things have happened to me this week and multiple times in the past. I'm sure others have experienced similar circumstances.

So I'll start it off..
1. Mindycandy... asked me from two separate screen names if I wanna text. I know she has done this to others

2. frozenmeats... offered to send me xanax and Valium as payment.

People like this need to be avoided. I hope we are all smart enough to avoid these type of tactics. I hope this doesn't offend anyone and if this is something that's frowned upon than by all means remove it. I just feel like this is a good way to inform everyone who cares to know

just want to add in mindycandy definitely should be avoided, she has been banned on this forums for constantly asking users to text "her", definitely would beware.

"taz15" code for 15% off at checkout

just want to add in mindycandy definitely should be avoided, she has been banned on this forums for constantly asking users to text "her", definitely would beware.

"taz15" code for 15% off at checkout

Yeah this is what made me start this. Theres too much of that type of stuff going on.

Mindy messaged me on meso(i signed up before I found this place) asking me about Pharma Lady, doses, becoming a man and wanting to text. Obviously avoid both meso and Mindy

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Mindi candy has sent me 2 pm's tonight I didn't answer either one I knew it was a scam...thanks everyone for calling this person out!!

Any sources that have these types of problems can send me their usernames, and I'll happily show them the door

This is common sense.. unfortunately common sense isn't too common these days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mindy messaged me on meso(i signed up before I found this place) asking me about Pharma Lady, doses, becoming a man and wanting to text. Obviously avoid both meso and Mindy

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk
Becoming a man haha

Top Bottom