napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Size stack

jay_tt79

Just watched a video you posted on 03/05/17 about test, deca, and eq cycle. My question is what would be the preferred ester of test to run in that sinerio?

Just watched a video you posted on 03/05/17 about test, deca, and eq cycle. My question is what would be the preferred ester of test to run in that sinerio?

A relativity longer ester would make it easier c , e,
Sust. Test is test if it both Eq and deca are long esters it’s just convince
Now n return if it was bold ac and npp then test p. Or test ace would b more convenient IMO
REASON being u can load them all up n same syringe and keep your pin dates simpler

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any test will work, preferably Test Enanthate or Test Cypionate (Test E or C) will work best due to its less frequent injections (twice a week ideally) as opposed to test prop (eod).
Using a longer estered version of test as mentioned will benefit you by being able to combine your injections together all into one. With Test E or C you will inject on mondays and thursdays each week along with the deca and eq. To put it short...go with test E or C. Let me know if you have any questions.

Any test will work, preferably Test Enanthate or Test Cypionate (Test E or C) will work best due to its less frequent injections (twice a week ideally) as opposed to test prop (eod).
Using a longer estered version of test as mentioned will benefit you by being able to combine your injections together all into one. With Test E or C you will inject on mondays and thursdays each week along with the deca and eq. To put it short...go with test E or C. Let me know if you have any questions.

Nicely put agreeed.
100 percent it took me 25 minutes to type what I did lmao first time not much detail lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doing the same cycle with test e, eq and deca .
It's been 6 six weeks .
Kicstarted with tbol.
Easy to pin twice a week .

These guys are suggesting you right .

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom