napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Signing for packages?

Solid_gainzzz

Hey guys not to sure where to post this as I dont have to much experience on the forum.

I've ordered from this particular source multiple times and a signature has never been required. My packet apparently made it through customs but then tracking says no authorized recipient available but my mail did not even come that day till 5 hours after the tracking was updated to say that. No redelivery was ever attempted. The tracking just updated to say that I need to pick up my package in person. The whole thing just seems a little sketchy to me. It also passed through La isc which I heard is the worst one.

Just wanted some input on what u guys.think. I want the package but obviously dont want to admit to having anything shipped to me.

Go to USPS redelivery online and sign for your package and request a redelivery.

I've had to go pick up and sign for several packages from international sources in the past, most of the time due to lazy postal carriers. It's not a big deal.

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% bonus
PM for link to order

Rule of thumb don’t order more than a few hundred dollars worth and you have nothing to worry about besides a custom letter. I have been signing for packages for 10+ years with no problems but 5-6 seizures maybe. Once I have a pack seized I get a new address. In my opinion overseas gear is way better than any domestic. Domestic seems to have too many problems. Not that international doesn’t have occasional hiccups but domestic sources never last and the gear is never consistent.

I am having the same situation as above! Sign for it???
It's no worry, post offices do this on their own occasionally. It's a pain in the butt, but you just go sign for your package and leave.

Idk dude. I started this thread and personally I didnt sign for it. I have a record already and wasnt willing to take the chance. I had two packages inbound at the same week from 2 separate places and for both the post office wanted me to come down and sign for them when that's never happened before. To much of a coincidence for me, not worth the risk especially when it was only a couple hundred bucks.

I did what cb suggested, rescheduled delivery online, got a confirmation that delivery was rescheduled and they still never brought my shit

My local post office does this to me even though no signature is required like 1 out of every 10 times (they've also dropped off from a signature required source before without trying to get a sig lol). It's not a big deal, and if some agency was actually after you, they would have paid you a visit personally. Going to sign for a package doesn't mean you know who sent it or what is in it.

I've gone to the post office and signed for and taken home many many packages this way. Had a handful get seized instead and I received a letter. Nothing ever came of it. I wouldn't sweat it if I were you, they don't go after people for personal use like this. If you really need the assurance just check with your source and make sure they had it put for signature required. Most of my international packs were signature required.

Top Bottom