napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Sibutraplex Info

9th Wonder

I’ve been getting quite a few messages pertaining to the contents or what to expectations to have regarding the use of Sibutraplex.

Here’s what I got-

Sibutraplex

Contents:

Caffeine- 200mg
Beta Alanine- 55mg
Vit B3 (Noctinic Acid)- 25mg
Dimethylamlamine HCL- 30mg
Sibutramine- 20mg
Yohimbine hcl- 10mg
Synephrine- 10mg
Cardarine GW-501516- 10mg
Oxandrolone- 2mg
Vit B6- 2mg
Vit B12- 200mcg
Chromium Polynoctinate- 100mcg
Bioperine (Piperine Extract)- 5mcg

Functionality-

Appetite Suppressant
Accelerates Metabolism
Stimulates Fatty Acid Oxidation
Improves Cholesterol Levels
Suitable for Men & Women

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone else who has ran it, feel free to chime in.

GW has been a long time favorite of mine when it comes to burning fat. Having an increase in performance and reap positive all around is hard to beat.

That said, I would put Sibutraplex in a different category for obvious reasons. I ran it for 30 Days, and it’s exactly what you would except from a REAL fat burner.

Personally I experienced-
Increased body temp
Increased athletic output
Loss of body fat
Increased stamina
Lean muscle retention

At first I didn’t know if I would be able to continue to take it after 2-3 Days in a row because I was a little out of it.... you know that feeling of stim, which I’m not a fan of but it tapered off and I got acclimated.

After a couple weeks I was definitely seeing a difference in body comp., and I was pretty skeptical. Reason being, I’ve never seen a fat burner work or be worth the money you pay for them.

This Axio one seems to work though.. damn good too. I’d like to run it 60 Days and see the results

Same questions as Saiyan, definitely been interested in this since it first popped up a couple months ago.

Hey 9th. What’s the price for what amount for this? Is it a one a day dosing?

Yes.. one day dose. Zeigo went two doses in one day and mentioned it was just too strong. So it’s 30 Day supply at $95

Looks like I may try this when doing my summer cut. Since the consensus is GW-501516 should be dosed at 20mgs I'll be supplementing Sibutraplex with an additional 10mgs of gw and adding some additional var.

Last edited:
Top Bottom