dganutrition.com
dganutrition.com

Thread: Sibutraplex Info

Sibutraplex Info

Iíve been getting quite a few messages pertaining to the contents or what to expectations to have regarding the use of Sibutraplex.

Hereís what I got-

Sibutraplex

Contents:

Caffeine- 200mg
    Beta Alanine- 55mg
    Vit B3 (Noctinic Acid)- 25mg
    Dimethylamlamine HCL- 30mg
    Sibutramine- 20mg
    Yohimbine hcl- 10mg
    Synephrine- 10mg
    Cardarine GW-501516- 10mg
    Oxandrolone- 2mg
    Vit B6- 2mg
    Vit B12- 200mcg
    Chromium Polynoctinate- 100mcg
    Bioperine (Piperine Extract)- 5mcg

Functionality-

Appetite Suppressant
    Accelerates Metabolism
    Stimulates Fatty Acid Oxidation
    Improves Cholesterol Levels
    Suitable for Men & Women

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone else who has ran it, feel free to chime in.

GW has been a long time favorite of mine when it comes to burning fat. Having an increase in performance and reap positive all around is hard to beat.

That said, I would put Sibutraplex in a different category for obvious reasons. I ran it for 30 Days, and itís exactly what you would except from a REAL fat burner.

Personally I experienced-
    Increased body temp
    Increased athletic output
    Loss of body fat
    Increased stamina
    Lean muscle retention

At first I didnít know if I would be able to continue to take it after 2-3 Days in a row because I was a little out of it.... you know that feeling of stim, which Iím not a fan of but it tapered off and I got acclimated.

After a couple weeks I was definitely seeing a difference in body comp., and I was pretty skeptical. Reason being, Iíve never seen a fat burner work or be worth the money you pay for them.

This Axio one seems to work though.. damn good too. Iíd like to run it 60 Days and see the results

Hey 9th. Whatís the price for what amount for this? Is it a one a day dosing?

Same questions as Saiyan, definitely been interested in this since it first popped up a couple months ago.

Ready for mine to come in. excited to try it.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiyan View Post
    Hey 9th. Whatís the price for what amount for this? Is it a one a day dosing?
    Yes.. one day dose. Zeigo went two doses in one day and mentioned it was just too strong. So itís 30 Day supply at $95

Looks like I may try this when doing my summer cut. Since the consensus is GW-501516 should be dosed at 20mgs I'll be supplementing Sibutraplex with an additional 10mgs of gw and adding some additional var.
    Last edited by moebetter; 02-15-2018 at 08:14 PM.