PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
samson
Steroidify.com
PSL        pharmalady
roidvisorrobolics

Thread: Shoutout to Cbbram

Shoutout to Cbbram

Hands down, the best rep I've worked with! Major props. Communication response time is super fast. Delivery of products were as promised. Very smooth and quick.

You can't go wrong with Cbbram or the Axio/Peak Performance line of products. Top notch. A++

Just placed my order through cbbrm (who was very responsive) and looking forward to the Peak Performance cycle.

Thanks gents... Glad to help. I pride myself in giving the best customer service experience I can. I know these transactions can be stressful sometimes I do the best I can to eliminate that.

Shoutout to Cbbram

Cbbram deserves all the praise and then some. Hes in an elite class... reliable, trustworthy, loyal and accountable. Those are the traits that you absolutely want

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Not surprised,he's good company!

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    Cbbram deserves all the praise and then some. Hes in an elite class... reliable, trustworthy, loyal and accountable. Those are the traits that you absolutely want

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Appreciate it bro...

yes he is a class act, let us know how you like the gear

Definitely report back on the quality.

Quote Originally Posted by 1959er View Post
    Hands down, the best rep I've worked with! Major props. Communication response time is super fast. Delivery of products were as promised. Very smooth and quick.

You can't go wrong with Cbbram or the Axio/Peak Performance line of products. Top notch. A++
    Nice to hear it all went so smoothly. Keep us updated on your progress.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

New products added to the list and Caber is back in stock. PM me for a price list.