napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Shout out Phurious/Pure Essence

C

Crowman88

Got my order from Phurious (test e) and Pure Essence(liquid aroma) today. Both were great to deal with, fast shipment and good communication. Both were also packaged beautifully. Like a kid at Christmas when I opened the mailbox. This will be my first cycle, pinned a CC of test today, was a little nervous being my first time but things went very smoothly. Current stats 200lbs roughly 12-15%bf. Gonna run 2cc a week for 12 weeks and liquid aroma eod. I will be posting progress and bloods throughout cycle. Once again Phurious and Pure Essence were 100% great transactions. Look for an update in a few weeks on progress.

Got my order from Phurious (test e) and Pure Essence(liquid aroma) today. Both were great to deal with, fast shipment and good communication. Both were also packaged beautifully. Like a kid at Christmas when I opened the mailbox. This will be my first cycle, pinned a CC of test today, was a little nervous being my first time but things went very smoothly. Current stats 200lbs roughly 12-15%bf. Gonna run 2cc a week for 12 weeks and liquid aroma eod. I will be posting progress and bloods throughout cycle. Once again Phurious and Pure Essence were 100% great transactions. Look for an update in a few weeks on progress.

Two top of the line companies bro! Great to hear and enjoy!

O yes sir u can bet on that big things coming, your inbox full btw.

Dial that diet in and lift hard first cycle is the best the gains are always insane the first time make the most of it

Dial that diet in and lift hard first cycle is the best the gains are always insane the first time make the most of it

exactly! very wise words to follow! you have the gear quality, you have the goals, now its up to you to make it happen!

You'll be very happy with both products!! Nothing but great gainz come from Phurious Pharma and Pure Essence Research

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom