napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Shout out to The Federal

44YOGearHead

Shout out to The Federal - MT

I know I'm cruising right now, but I couldn't fucking help myself I had to try it so get outta your feelings and let me say my thanks... btw, NOT AVAILABLE FOR SALE. Mic drop
View attachment 3509

https://vimeo.com/200882362

Reason it's not available for purchase is because someone would sure as shit kill themselves with this by consuming too much. Special precautionary considerations must be taken with this product and The Federal has a soul, so consider yourselves fortunate. This stuff is toxic af. Only the best of the best would be able to concoct this...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Methyl Tren is undoubtedly on my bucket list...lol I've heard it unleashes your inner beast then smacks it in the face just to piss it off

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
please PM me for inquiries

Methyl Tren is undoubtedly on my bucket list...lol I've heard it unleashes your inner beast then smacks it in the face just to piss it off

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
please PM me for inquiries

It's like waking up between Rihanna, Shakira, Beyonce' and J-Lo after poppin Fed's Back Breaker, getting into them and then Katy Perry walks in butt naked calling you Daddy.

It's like waking up between Rihanna, Shakira, Beyonce' and J-Lo after poppin Fed's Back Breaker, getting into them and then Katy Perry walks in butt naked calling you Daddy.

Best description ever. And then you impale all of them and have to flee the country

holy smokes

"taz15" code for 15% off at checkout

MT is great for a pre-workout but for a cycle you'd have to be pretty insane!

Last edited by a moderator:
"Hypertrophy" lol
Hi-purr-tre-fee

#TeamDreamCrusher

That pronunciation sounds so damn dumb to me hi perr tree fee sounds like some stupid ass unmanly shit to me. I know how to say it, but potato, po-ta-toe. Who cares?

Last edited:
So there is a possibility I am told that a small list of seasoned vets interested in this might be able to purchase it if there is interest. Key words seasoned vets... no noobs with a death wish. Make a list on this thread so Federal can screen it to keep his inbox from flooding. If you know him on a personal level pm him I guess... vets only!

Been there done that. My heart literally came outside my body. Bitch slapped me and said nope. So I tried mt three more times. I'm lucky I didn't have a heart attack. Lol

Got damn NY!! Lol

Been there done that. My heart literally came outside my body. Bitch slapped me and said nope. So I tried mt three more times. I'm lucky I didn't have a heart attack. Lol

Mine too bro. Like doing cardio standing still. Lol

I remember when NY got some methyl tren too log on evo he had already been blasting tren for like a year fucking crazy fucker

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Was that the novacrine???

Top Bottom