napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Short story and Q

datass

Question below⬇️

Thought I would share a little more information about myself.

I’ve always been the type to put on muscle slow I think because I’m tall and my joints can’t quite keep up.

I had a friend about 5 years ago that would always try to convince me to go on cycle with him. Being a person that likes to study drugs and supplements etc I have been studying AAS here and there ever since.

Though I never did a cycle with him he did do at least 1 cycle that I know of but he never kept much of his gains and he was never a person to be that dedicated to the gym or eating healthy (what a waste?)

Another experience with AAS I would workout with one of the big power lifter dudes at the gym sometimes and for a little while he tried to sell me a couple bottles of Cyp and he tried to tell me I wouldn’t need a pct [emoji23]

Years later and Currently I’m not ready for AAS because I feel I’m not ready to be a lifer. I’m curious about possibly a not so suppressive sarm stack and cycle.

Recently I saw Dylan’s video on Ostarine
Would anyone recommend this? And if so what are some good things to stack or assist Ostarine

Maybe some other things I can research or experiences someone can share?
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dylan's videos are a great place to research all things SARMS and AAS. Do your research, post a cycle that makes sense for your life and goals, and the Bros here will help guide you....

Top Bottom