napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

shopmedvet.com anyone use them for syringe and needles?

stets

I order Terumo from gpz awhile back and now they don't carry them. I want to order BD and they are out of stock for them aswell. I found this site after gosling Terumo so I was wondering if anyone has order from them. I've read someone ordered from a vet site but forgot where and from who. Thanks

Did a bit of research on shopmedvet.com and found them gtg. Just would suck for the states that don't allow the purchase of syringe and needles

California veterinary supply.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I almost ordered from them. Cheap as hell. But their shipping put it more expensive for my order than GPZ. I'll look again next order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I almost ordered from them. Cheap as hell. But their shipping put it more expensive for my order than GPZ. I'll look again next order.

Look for coupon codes to online. Even with the shipping it usually comes out cheaper. Plus if you try and talk to the they will actually really help you. I told them I had a couple bent up needles and they sent out a full replacement order no questions asked. I said I had a few bent. They sent me 100.

Plus I like to support an animal driven company like them.

Look for coupon codes to online. Even with the shipping it usually comes out cheaper. Plus if you try and talk to the they will actually really help you. I told them I had a couple bent up needles and they sent out a full replacement order no questions asked. I said I had a few bent. They sent me 100.

Plus I like to support an animal driven company like them.

Interesting. Next time 100% will go with them.

I've been using eastcoastmedicalsupplies and loved it. Never had any problems with them they carry everything

So good it's worth two posts! Haha

Lol!

Don't get me wrong guys, I've used gpz and loved how quick, easy and how discreet it was but was skeptical on trying the other brands for pinning.

Has anyone used nippro or any other their other brands?

So good it's worth two posts! Haha

Lol!

Don't get me wrong guys, I've used gpz and loved how quick, easy and how discreet it was but was skeptical on trying the other brands for pinning.

Lol!

I'm finishing up my 100 count of nipro syringes and needles. And just received my second 100 of all nipro. I like them.

I'm finishing up my 100 count of nipro syringes and needles. And just received my second 100 of all nipro. I like them.

Thanks for the review. Have you tried terumo? I just ordered nippro needles for draw and terumo for pinning

Top Bottom