napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Scar tissue from injections

Juicehead88

Banned
Anyone know how to get rid if this. In one shoulder i have some scar tissue. Like a bump that sticks out only when i flex. Like on the front delt muscle group that small strand. Its about 1/3" wide and about an inch long. I beat on it and rub it etc nothing breaks it down. What else can i do? Unltra sound? Any suggestions only spot on my whole body where it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

through direct and deep massage, you can eventually break down scar tissue, but it takes a long long long time.

Doesn't sound like scar tissue. When's the last time you injected there? A month plus and I'm willing to bet it'll come down.

3-4 months. Its been there a while. And it happened a time when i injected and it swelled up like tissue itritation and never went down. Doesnt hurt or bother me or lifting just looks weird

How frequently do/did you inject there is my question?

Well at one time my delts were my favorite place to pin and unfortunatly in that one shoulder in hind sight probly a few too many and now i have this bump or scar tissue or whatever we wanr to call it and i fear it may be forever

Right now not injecting at all im natural for the last 3-4 months. Its been so long i forgot.

Anyone know how to get rid if this. In one shoulder i have some scar tissue. Like a bump that sticks out only when i flex. Like on the front delt muscle group that small strand. Its about 1/3" wide and about an inch long. I beat on it and rub it etc nothing breaks it down. What else can i do? Unltra sound? Any suggestions only spot on my whole body where it is.

I'm sure Dylan can speak to thins for sure. I know he had a similar issue to shed some light in what to do. Cause I actually don't see it on him anymore

I spoke to a nurse about this once and she offered no help whatsover. According to her , any patient with repeated intramuscular injections has no chance of getting scar tissue if using the correct size needle and technique. Made no sense at all.

Ya i used the correct size and technique just too many times and pissed it off. It has gotten smaller just wondered a way to speed it up that i havnt tried

Ya i used the correct size and technique just too many times and pissed it off. It has gotten smaller just wondered a way to speed it up that i havnt tried

I think message is the only way to really break the tissue down. You just have to use aggressive tools if you don't get professional message.

Those foam style rollers that are PVC (this is not foam) or the harder foam option that has those nubs- real aggressive.

All three of those will break that scar tissue down. It's a matter of staying on top of it.

not just a massage, but a real real real deep tissue massage. Only a very very small amount of practitioners have the ability. If it doesnt totally hurt like hell, its not deep enough.

I think message is the only way to really break the tissue down. You just have to use aggressive tools if you don't get professional message.

Those foam style rollers that are PVC (this is not foam) or the harder foam option that has those nubs- real aggressive.

All three of those will break that scar tissue down. It's a matter of staying on top of it.

This is about the only way to get rid of bad scar tissue that won't go away from time alone.

Main thing is to not pin any area more than once per week to keep the scar tissue from building up on the first place

This is about the only way to get rid of bad scar tissue that won't go away from time alone.

Main thing is to not pin any area more than once per week to keep the scar tissue from building up on the first place

Ya im not pinning it at all. Or anywhere im off and will be until probly like jan. So i wont have to worry about that and yes ive done deep tissue. It has helped and hurt but its still slowing going away.

Top Bottom