napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

THE SCAMMING AND FOUL PRACTICE WILL BE EXPOSED...

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
Due to the high volume of scamming, foul practices and blatant disregard for care and good business, there is a new section now at Adrenaline Rush to completely expose this type of behavior... Anyone that has information on this type of behavior and acts, please feel free to post your experience here. This is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT for the safety and care of everyone. WE WILL NOT ALLOW THIS TYPE OF PRACTICE AND/OR BEHAVIOR TO EXIST IN OUR WORLD!

WELCOME TO ADRENALINE RUSH... CAN YOU FEEL IT??

man, glad to be in a community where there is some good looking out. this is unusual.. im so accustomed to every man for himself.. hope this sets a new standard.. maybe you can call this section "raising the bar" that might be cheezy but w/e

man, glad to be in a community where there is some good looking out. this is unusual.. im so accustomed to every man for himself.. hope this sets a new standard.. maybe you can call this section "raising the bar" that might be cheezy but w/e

That's what we do here brother. We take care of each other and all of our members. We always want their best interests first and foremost, and we won't stand for anyone to be taken advantage of. That's why we have the best sources on this board and hold them to a certain standard. Otherwise they wouldn't be here. We also give the best advice we can to help our members make the best decisions to be safe and successful. That is what AR is all about

That's what we do here brother. We take care of each other and all of our members. We always want their best interests first and foremost, and we won't stand for anyone to be taken advantage of. That's why we have the best sources on this board and hold them to a certain standard. Otherwise they wouldn't be here. We also give the best advice we can to help our members make the best decisions to be safe and successful. That is what AR is all about

I for one appreciate that and lucked out finding this board.

^This is how we roll bro, I don't see why people would it any other way.. Health driven instead of profit driven, just makes alot more sense to me all around and I'm always happy to be with people that are like minded when it comes to this.

well said rick!

I purchased a 30-day supply from them already, guess I'll kick off with what I have and switch to Pure Essence on my second 30-days...

Thanks

I purchased a 30-day supply from them already, guess I'll kick off with what I have and switch to Pure Essence on my second 30-days...

Thanks

No problem. If you have any other questions concerns about this topic please start a new thread and we will all be glad to help answer any other questions you have

Thanks
That's your best bet. Can't go wrong with pure essence. Sarms search is extremely overpriced

Top Bottom