napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Savage

m555zma

anyone heard of the "Savage", steroid brand?? The label is white with red letters. I'm curious about their tren. Thanks

Never heard of them. Sounds like a jam up fake to me. Browse around the source talk section in the forum bro. Some of the best sources in the game call iSarms home. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why do people ask here about a source they found some other place? SMH

Before using any source outside this forum, you want to check them out really well.
Why not just use the sources here and you won't have to worry about a thing?

Before using any source outside this forum, you want to check them out really well.

X 1,000

Anyone go to Starbucks & ask them "anyone know a good place in the area where can I get some coffee?"

X 1,000

Anyone go to Starbucks & ask them "anyone know a good place in the area where can I get some coffee?"
That's funny as hell....I think I'll do that.
I'm gonna go to a McDonalds and ask the employees, "I saw a Burger King up the street, how's their food?"

Savage means they wait till you sleepin and run yo pockets. No need for that bro shop at home. You know what you get no reason to go elsewhere.

I've never heard of them. Sorry bud.

That being said... this is the SOURCE TALK SUB FORUM. Everyone's so quick to crucify someone for not using the sources here, but he has every right to shop wherever he want

Agreed. I just don't get those posts. We have all the great sources you could hope for here, yet people will still come on here asking about these sources nobody has heard of. Who the fuck wants to risk using that kind of shit? I don't get it

Haha guys please stop soul crushing me lol. I know there's good sources here.. when I first posted this I was skeptical of buying something on the Internet..

Top Bottom