napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

sarmsx opening soon?

nbine_7

Hello everybody! Happy new year! I was wondering when is sarmsx site opening again? Site says out of stock until 20th of december but its already january 1st. Maybe anyone knows when i will be able to order something? Thanks!

Hello everybody! Happy new year! I was wondering when is sarmsx site opening again? Site says out of stock until 20th of december but its already january 1st. Maybe anyone knows when i will be able to order something? Thanks!
We have no definitive date, but it is supposed to be any day now bud

Okay, thanks for the info! Have a good day!

Any update on this by chance - Does any one if SarmsX will be open some time this month? I reached out once or twice by email and haven't heard back and website still has 12/20 listed. I used them for my first cycle last year and wanted to continue with them but been waiting since October for 12/20. 3 weeks later, still haven't heard. Just wondering if it'll be open within the next few days or more pro-longed than that.

Thanks for the help.

Bump on this! I'd like to know too, I really want my sarms soon, cause it takes a long time to ship to denmark :p

If there was an update or if we had any more info, we wpukd be letting you guys know. Right now I've heard nothing new

Top Bottom