napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Sarmsx.com taking a while to ship?

feelingstoned

While reviewing sarmsx.com they said that if the order is placed on the weekend it will be shipped by no later than tueaday...well it's almost Thursday and just last night the order switched from "Pending" to "Processing". Still has not shipped. Do they usually take that long?

At least the order status is not stuck saying one thing... its coming bro just gotta be patient lol

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

While reviewing sarmsx.com they said that if the order is placed on the weekend it will be shipped by no later than tueaday...well it's almost Thursday and just last night the order switched from "Pending" to "Processing". Still has not shipped. Do they usually take that long?

It just depends on the circumstances of the order but I'm sure you will be shipped very soon bud. You have nothing to worry about.

One of my orders just showed up one day after ordering…..never had any emails telling me the status

It was a bit slower for me on my recent order of GW but once I received the processing email I got my order in 2 days. I've never had issues & didn't let the delay bug me as I figured it might be due to backorders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was a bit slower for me on my recent order of GW but once I received the processing email I got my order in 2 days. I've never had issues & didn't let the delay bug me as I figured it might be due to backorders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmm if that's the case let me go check my mailbox...haven't in a couple of days.

Placed order on Monday Night. Got shipping email this morning. My 4th order. Going tear the gym down on Monday.

Top Bottom