napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Is sarmsx back?

Bison1

Hey all, I recently noticed that when you follow the link to sarmsx web page, it shows up with a message saying “back under new ownership.” If they are back that would be great since I loved their stuff before, but I wanted to check the forum and see if this is legit or not.
https://www.sarmsx.com/

when you enter the forum, before you go to either source talk or info section, on the right side there is a SARMs profiles section. All of those are clickable links which brings you to pages that are on this website but they are basically huge advertisements for sarmsx and it directs you to that fake website.. any way we could change those pages? I could see a new guy getting confused and thinking those are real.

when you enter the forum, before you go to either source talk or info section, on the right side there is a SARMs profiles section. All of those are clickable links which brings you to pages that are on this website but they are basically huge advertisements for sarmsx and it directs you to that fake website.. any way we could change those pages? I could see a new guy getting confused and thinking those are real.

Ill speak to tech asap about this. Thank you for the heads up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

good catch.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Top Bottom