napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Sarms1 is sending fakes now?

Fluffinator

Sarms1 I got the 10 pack on one of their deals.
I had used their stuff before and it worked well. However with this one the s4 was a different color than before and where before I could not go above 80 a day without vision sides forcing me back to 70-75...with this batch I could not even get vision sides at 120 a day. I ended up throwing away all 4 bottles as they said the color change just represented their new batch and the only difference was the dye in it. They insisted it was good and refused to do anything even knowing I could not even cause sides at 1.5 the dose that always caused them before.

Re: RE: Sarms1 is sending fakes now?

Fluffinator said:
I had used their stuff before and it worked well. However with this one the s4 was a different color than before and where before I could not go above 80 a day without vision sides forcing me back to 70-75...with this batch I could not even get vision sides at 120 a day. I ended up throwing away all 4 bottles as they said the color change just represented their new batch and the only difference was the dye in it. They insisted it was good and refused to do anything even knowing I could not even cause sides at 1.5 the dose that always caused them before.
Yes bro, unfortunately sarms1 is garbage and a known scammer now. They have been doing this for sometime now. I'm sorry you gotten taken. Whatever you do stay FAR AWAY from sarms1 and evo.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Fluffinator said:

I'm sorry to say that they scammed you brother. This has unfortunately been going on for some time now. Sarms1 had so so decent products at one time, but then they got greedy and started selling bunk or severely underdosed products That cost less to produce and more profits. You want to stay far away from sarms1, EVO, and anything to do with that place. They scam people daily, and delete every post on their forum that talks Negatively about their products. They even create alters with fake reviews, and alter other people's reviews to reflect a good product.

I'm glad you found this site, because you will get nothing but truth and honesty here without the bullshit you find elsewhere. You are free to speak your mind, we treat everyone as family, and take care of one another. We also have a TOP NOTCH SARMS source here that is the best and as good as it gets http://www.pureessencesarms.com

Welcome to adrenaline rush, and if you have any questions, just let us know brother!

Fluffinator said:

Im also extremely sorry to tell you but that's what your going to get there... they are infamous for this and unfortunately you had to find that out... all i can say is that its very good that you got away from there and i would not go near there again... you won't have to worry about that happening again now that you are here.. you will get the best guidance and advice possible here...

A friends of mine has been running s4 and GW for 6 weeks now, both purchased from Sarms1. Zero results. Zero as in, nothing happened.

Stay far far away from there brother. Fuck Sarms1 and Fuck Evo.

markdevito said:
A friends of mine has been running s4 and GW for 6 weeks now, both purchased from Sarms1. Zero results. Zero as in, nothing happened.

Man that sucks, but seems to be a recurring theme with their shit products unfortunately. Send your friend over here, and we will make sure that doesn't happen to him again

RickRock said:
markdevito said:

Man that sucks, but seems to be a recurring theme with their shit products unfortunately. Send your friend over here, and we will make sure that doesn't happen to him again

Already done brother. I recommend AR and Pure Essence to all my friends and my clients.

They almost got me but fortunately I found this site and saved myself some trouble. I have had really good luck with pure essence so far.

Sharpthing said:
They almost got me but fortunately I found this site and saved myself some trouble. I have had really good luck with pure essence so far.

thats awesome bro... im so happy you did not fall into that and found everything here... pure essence is in a league of its own as you will continue to see...

Sharpthing said:

I'm really glad you found us. You saved yourself from being scammed with crap product. Pure essence is the best you'll find anywhere, guaranteed

Well I wish you guys had been putting out that new info on youtube, because I just recieved three bottles in from Sarms1. What a waste of money if all this is true.

So now i'm really confused, you guys are saying that Pure Essence is now the go to place for Sarms, yet this site is promoting SarmsX, what gives?

So now i'm really confused, you guys are saying that Pure Essence is now the go to place for Sarms, yet this site is promoting SarmsX, what gives?
SarmsX was originally Pure Essence. They went through a website, logo, and name change but still have the same high quality product.

Sent from my SM-G900P

Pure essence and sarmsx are the exact same company. Sarmsx used to be to called pure essence , then the name was changed to sarmsx

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom