napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

SARMS targeted by lawsuits

milanese

I seem to understand somebody out there is out to make money by suing SARMS distributors. So far SARMS seem to have been flying under the radar of Big Brother, but I fear this may attract attention that leads to legal restrictions. Should we worry?

I seem to understand somebody out there is out to make money by suing SARMS distributors. So far SARMS seem to have been flying under the radar of Big Brother, but I fear this may attract attention that leads to legal restrictions. Should we worry?
The ones that really need to worry are those that are selling them as dietary supplements in pill form. Companies like sarmsx that sell research chemicals not for human consumption should have no issues

this has been going on for years with the same supplement company suing people.. .its not some new news.. .it started several years ago...

Top Bottom